Quality of used product in germany compared to UK.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I'm currently in a search for numerous interior and exterior bits for my old A4 B7 bus, items such as leather recaro's , RS4 steering wheel etc but missed out on a couple due to a fleabay dodgy seller.
A search on UK fleabay shows a lot of items in general but they are in rubbish condition, not helped by the careless way they have been removed from cars , either filthy dirty or covered in greasy hand marks etc.
It such a shame as they were probably in good condition before the grease monkeys were let loose on them, but they still want over the top prices.

Whereas a search on ebay.de brings up a much better choice of kit and in far better condition , prices are a bit more but given they seem to have been treated with a bit of care on removal , a much better deal frankly.
Now is this just me being a tad picky or has anyone else noticed the same, it's like when you mention the word RS something they think it is a licence to print money , and sometimes rippoff buyers with rubbish.

this one comes to mind from earlier today.
s-l500.jpg

Sorry rant over but if anyone has or know the whereabout of either kit , drop me line .

thanks
rob

I'm currently in a search for numerous interior and exterior bits for my old A4 B7 bus, items such as leather recaro's , RS4 steering wheel etc but missed out on a couple due to a fleabay dodgy seller.
A search on UK fleabay shows a lot of items in general but they are in rubbish condition, not helped by the careless way they have been removed from cars , either filthy dirty or covered in greasy hand marks etc.
It such a shame as they were probably in good condition before the grease monkeys were let loose on them, but they still want over the top prices.

Whereas a search on ebay.de brings up a much better choice of kit and in far better condition , prices are a bit more but given they seem to have been treated with a bit of care on removal , a much better deal frankly.
Now is this just me being a tad picky or has anyone else noticed the same, it's like when you mention the word RS something they think it is a licence to print money , and sometimes rippoff buyers with rubbish.

this one comes to mind from earlier today.
s-l500.jpg

Sorry rant over but if anyone has or know the whereabout of either kit , drop me line .

thanks
rob
Yes your on it there Rob rs seems to mean to the idiots selling I'll add many £££ even if it sh*t
Just buy a rs4 that's the only way you will be happy finding a good one won't be easy tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've Been looking martin and the right one is still being somewhat elusive, looked at a few but not what I want, it is out there just need to find it.
Meantime the old bus is getting some extra funds spent on it, well if I can find the bits that is.

Reactions: martin1984