Quad exhausts on 8P S3

Wicked666

Reaction score
Website
www.talkaudio.co.uk
What I love about the 8V S3 are the 2 sets of exhausts - I think it balances the rear off likely. Purely for aesthetically purposes.

Was wondering if anyone has had this custom made on their car? Is it doable or are there things in the way on that side of the car? Guessing some of the lower bumper would have to be cut.

Thanks

Where the exhaust would come out would be where the rear tow eye is to be located (and there is a plastic box as well in that area never mind other issues you may come across with the diff and rear drive shafts) - you would have to customise the rear bumper and move things about or even buy a new rear valance - IMO this removes the S3 aesthetics and makes it look more like a bodykitted 1.6 SE/Sport

Reactions: crunchie
Yes,you can do it and I k ow at least one of AMDTuning's customers has.

The look is down to personal choice but its not difficult to do.

It's the thing that puts me off the 8V the most, too Halfords!
TTS, yes because it's a coupe.
M3, yes well because it needs them.
Going into my local Audi today to poke around one but I doubt my view on the matter will change.
I hope they don't do it to the Golf R too, it's looking better than the S3 from what I've seen.

Reactions: Dean_T
On a 3 door S3: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/138175-s3-buh-build-thread.html

Would look better with the genuine audi tips imo.

Audi sq5 2

Lovely colour on the sq5 that :)
Personally I'm not a fan of the 2 twin exhausts poking out.
Think it would look better with 2 ovals like the rs4 and rs6 fitting snugly in the diffuser :)