Q7 DAB module part number

Mick85

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what part number is the DAB module I need to get for my Q7?

It's a UK model, year 2011 with 3G high MMI with SD card.

Other info I can think of is the Bose speakers that are badged on it.

I've seen ones listed on eBay beginning 4FO and 4GO part numbers. Also seen one with CP already removed which would be a bonus.

If there's any more info someone needs just let me know. Thanks.

I think the part number I may need is 4G0035061, if anyone is able to verify that?

I'm not sure if any other parts are required on top of the DAB module itself, if anyone does know would be much appreciated, thanks

It's a long time since I did any work on an Audi, but the radio part number is correct, unfortunately this is one of the parts that suffers from Component Protection, so when you swap it out your radio will not function fully and you will need to go to a dealer and ask them to remove the CP, if they will do it.

Also you will need a DAB antenna for the rear window and a cable long enough to reach it, I think Kufatec can sell you a kit for the antenna and cable, no idea of the part numbers so please don't ask. Your glass in the window should have connection to the antenna module preferably, from memory it the left rear window top left, well it was on my 2007 Q7, but that might have changed with 3G and I dont have accesss to the technical docs anymore, I deleted them all a few years back.