Q5 rear wiper upgrade on A4 B7 avant?

Molnboman

Reaction score
Did I dream this....or did I see a post somewhere for an upgrade of the rear wiper assembly to the Q5's or Q7? My wiper arm seems to have died and is hanging right off of my window at rest....and I am sure there is an upgrade part for it. Can someone advise or post up a link or parts if they have already done this mod.

Yours droopiley
MM

Yes mate, fitted one on mine. Will try and find thread I got the part numbers from.

Lol, never mind you beat me

Do these part numbers ring a bell?
Wiper Arm: 8R0-955-407-1P9
Wiper Blade: 8R0-955-425
Cap: 8K9-955-205

Just done this mod.....nightmare......took at least....ten minutes! hahahaha only problem was getting the wiper arm off as it was stuck with gunk from the last 9years. Looks smart and cleans the rear window a treat now. That and new front Audi Valeo wiper blades made me 90 quid ( Swedish ) poorer but well worth it.

Cheers
A

Last edited:
Reactions: jdp1962
Lol, nice one. Gotta change my blades again soon. At least you managed to do yours without snapping the wiper shaft like I did. So had to replace motor too

Here's a pic for anyone interested. You need to watch the line up of the holes of the arm cap and the washer jets, apart from that it's a doddle.

BR
A
IMG 20140324 070531

Last edited:
Reactions: tut_gareth