1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Scottishpedro

Scottishpedro Member

hi all

I'm considering getting a 2.0 TFSInQ3 at some point. Revo stage 1 remap is said to increase power from 170 bhop to 250+ bhp. Has anyone had this done? Will the q3 handle this much power gain, specifically the clutch? The reason I ask is I currently have an 8p s3 with stage 1 map and the clutch needed replaced not long after the remap; the suggestion is the s3 clutch will just about cope with the stock power and not much more.

Thanks in advance

Pete

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

Hi. I had my 2.0 TFSi A4 REVO stage 1 remapped and I have attached a dyno chart somehwere on this site. My A4 went from 211bhp (although I seem to have had a strong engine from get go with 248 bhp stock on the dyno). to 297bhp. I had this confirmed on a number of different dyno runs. Definitely worth the time and effort!!!!!!! Better fuel economy, better drivability, fantastic acceleration,

Found it!

b3f90c2d-aa6b-4eb0-9d03-3e58b081a61c[1].jpg

4. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

By the way I never experienced any clutch (Stock clutch) issues and I drove approx. 35000 miles with the remap. I also drove it fairly hard!!