Q3 Climate Controls cheap

My Q3 CC unit arrived. has red display. So who told me they were all White? Ahh , MR Phil Miller

My Q3 CC unit arrived. has red display. So who told me they were all White? Ahh , MR Phil Miller
Mine too was a red display. I ordered the q3 unit off eBay last week. It had the letter D at the end and stamped with 2013 so I thought it would be white. I've had to relist in eBay. All I can think is previous owners somewhere had the White display swapped ??

Interesting . A search of images only ever shows white. Something strange me thinks.
Someone swapped insides from A3 to Q3?
Ensure seller states white next time.
Can you post a pic of panel or your ebay sell link?

Interesting . A search of images only ever shows white. Something strange me thinks.
Someone swapped insides from A3 to Q3?
Ensure seller states white next time.
Can you post a pic of panel or your ebay sell link?

Here's mine that arrived. Definitely had the insides swapped with a3. Having to sell this back on eBay now. Will be a tough sell with having the red display on the Q3 unit . Unique selling point

^^^^^That's the other one I see on Ebay^^^^^ I called another seller of a Q3 CC unit but he didn't know if it was white or red display, so i'll give that a miss.

....runs for cover......

all the Q3s ive worked on (and i use to work in a dealer) ive never seen a red displayed Q3

It's been swapped out as people cotton on that you do this without all the sanding malarkey ... C'est la vie.

You may be right actually. They could be light units that have been swapped around to A3's and vice versa,

is it possible to buy just white display? or it's a complete unit only?
it's a shame that people change display and then scam buyers by selling q3 unit with a3 red display...

Complete units only afaik
I searched German forums too and they change whole unit

oh look what i found white rnse

Rnse

Reactions: phil miller and SootySport
And in my excitement never noticed the climate buttons white / blue/ red and rnse with blue instead of orange writing

Yeah if you got white dash and heater i'd say so too

Ooooo - more white lights on the switches. Also a coin tray fitted in there. Could I add one to my row of buttons. Too many blank buttons in mine.

Mines got the coin tray.
I do love all the crisp white, and that blue - a red + is a really nice touch