Q2 Q2 MY Audi App

JIMMYPLAncs

Reaction score
HI All,

Got my new Audi Q2 a week ago. I have setup my the my Audi App , linked the phone to the car but when it come to enter the code you get with the car , Audi connect doesn't give me the option to enter the scratch off code. 2 sales men don't seem to be able to help me and say all is in order on there console.

So is is t fair to say the MMI on an Audi Q2 doesn't allow you to use the lock and get fuel etc from the car.

I have a Q2 30 TDI Automatic Sport My20

The My audi app just allows me to send google maps destination. If thats all it does the app is near enough useless.

HI,

Welcome to the forum.

The salesperson set my car up, as I would expect, so if the two you spoke to are incapable, then they should find someone who is! I have attached the link for Audi Connect that should help, and maybe pass this on to the two salespersons for future reference.
https://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/audi/production/OwnersAreaRedesign/connected-car/pdf/Audi Connect Leaflet.pdf

I think the fuel and unlocking the car is model dependent and I’m pretty sure the Q2 doesn’t have these on the current model.

I’ve just had the licence extended for a year after the three month expired by contacting Audi via their ‘Chat‘ option on the Audi web site, so worth doing.

With Audi Connect you have access to things like petrol station prices, parking, airport and train information, travel, and a few more as listed in the attached guide.

Good luck.

The app for the Q2 only allows you to see the servicing and send destinations to the car. That’s it. Audi connect is pretty much pants too, only thing that is good is the google maps overlay.