Q2 Q2 2.0 TFSi Quattro

viperfire

Reaction score
Pick this up later today.

There is distinct lack of Q2 post on this forum. Anyone else here have the 2.0tfsi s tronic quattro model?

Getting Daytona Grey, S line with the comfort pack. Looking forward to increased performance as coming from a 2.0tTDI. Not looking forward to the fuel comsumption! haha

Can't wait till they put the ea888 s3 engine in the sq2

Can see why not many here have a q2! It’s horrible. Anyone know if I have any chance of handing car back at dealer?

Can see why not many here have a q2! It’s horrible. Anyone know if I have any chance of handing car back at dealer?

No, you can't just change your mind. However if there is a fault the garage can't rectify then you can reject...

But sounds like second day blues, what are the issues? And why did you not spot them before buying?

No, you can't just change your mind. However if there is a fault the garage can't rectify then you can reject...

But sounds like second day blues, what are the issues? And why did you not spot them before buying?

Put simply quality, ride and handling and engine refinement. Feels like made by SEAT rather than Audi. I trusted my salesman I used for years in saying interior is just like an A3s. Yes it looks similar but the quality of materials used is horrific.

Have you got the car on a pcp? If so you’ll be in big negative equity so if you want out be prepared to either hand the dealer some money or lose most if not all of any discount on a new car. For example, let’s say you’re 4 grand in negative equity so if you want to just walk away you’ll have to hand over 4 grand. Now if you buy a new car, say an A3 and get a £2500 discount they will add £1500 to your pcp deal on the A3 so one way or another you’ll have to pay for the negative equity you’re currently in.

Put simply quality, ride and handling and engine refinement. Feels like made by SEAT rather than Audi. I trusted my salesman I used for years in saying interior is just like an A3s. Yes it looks similar but the quality of materials used is horrific.
Never buy a car without at least looking at one or test driving it first. I don't think its as bad as you say though the q2 interior is very well documented...

Reactions: NevMan and RS4B5