pwy24w indicator bulbs

luke barnett

Reaction score
anybody elses audi a3 running these bulbs because one of mine has gone and i cant seem to find any good ones online?

anybody elses audi a3 running these bulbs because one of mine has gone and i cant seem to find any good ones online?
If you want incandescent amber replacements, try these. The envelope is a different shape (which might not bother you anyway), but they ain't cheap.

Have you tried a dealership parts department?

If you'd rather have LEDs, try these. I swapped the amber originals for a pair last autumn, and they're just the ticket. No errors, not chavtastically over-bright and they're a good solid orange rather than a washed-out lemon yellow like some seem to be.

Nine months later they're still working properly.

If you want incandescent amber replacements, try these. The envelope is a different shape (which might not bother you anyway), but they ain't cheap.

Have you tried a dealership parts department?

If you'd rather have LEDs, try these. I swapped the amber originals for a pair last autumn, and they're just the ticket. No errors, not chavtastically over-bright and they're a good solid orange rather than a washed-out lemon yellow like some seem to be.

Nine months later they're still working properly.

Are they the best ones you can get? No warning lights? Are they still working?

Are they the best ones you can get? No warning lights? Are they still working?
I'm absolutely horrified that you might think I'd have settled for second-rate bulbs.

Horrified.

As far as your other questions are concerned, there were no warning lights. The bulbs performed as well as you'd have expected from something which was extensively researched, chosen with enormous care and installed using a brand new pair of black rubber gloves.

The kind you might use for... erm... intimate examinations.

As as far as whether they're still working or not, I must confess that I really couldn't care less because I sold the car when it fried all its electrics.

Reactions: Mikeso51