Putting music on sd card for audi nav

Scoot Yo

Reaction score
Which sd cards do I need? Also can someone recommend a card reader, cheaper the better. Can't believe I can't just plug my iPod in.

Know what ya mean mate tbh... all I use is spotify on my phone/ipad and computer so I have no music to listen to apart from radio atm.
I was going to get the Bluetooth enabled on my rnse but at £300, I thought otherwise! Even a Bluetooth Parrot fitted is £260 ***

It's unbelivable tbh, I'd rather rip it all out and go aftermarket than pay £300 for ****** Bluetooth.

You can get an AMI that sits in the glove box which accepts iPod connections. Bluetooth is only for phone use you can not play media through it on the Audi systems.

Regard types of SD cards check my previous post in another thread about s3 memory cards.

Can you link me to one that will work mate? These aren't the things that cost like £80 are they?

That's an sd hc card, that won't work will it?

Audi Parts have the iPod iPhone input on offer at the moment. Check them out.

Be careful as some 4gb cards don't work or very well with mk1 rns-e, best to look for 2GB cards instead as a recent member found out & tbh 2GB for a mk1 is plenty due to the file limitation.