SQ5 Puddle lights :)

razza1

Reaction score
Website
www.maidenhead-systema.co.uk
af3861421cfff67be0b0249cab6cbd64.jpg

45486ddf8a9fcb2f07723105e3a33a58.jpg

Latest job, only took a few mins to swap them out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jdp1962
EBay, only took a week delivery:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean no disrespect, but, if those are the non genuine ones, after a few months they will fade, nowhere near as bright and crisp as the OE ones, which, incidentally, are also available on eBay and Amazon. I bought two sets of OE “Quattro” ones for my car, much much better than the cheap Chinese copies I fitted to my A6

Yep, you’re right, the fronts have gone already, have ordered replaced films for £5, but that will soon add up. The rears are still very clear but both fronts are blurred due to more use
Thought they might. I’ve got six pairs in my garage, all done the same. Not worth it. So, with this new SQ5, I decided to go OE, it was already fitted with the “Rings” on the front doors, but had plain lifts on the rear, I was reluctant to pay £125 for a set from a dealer, so scoured eBay and Amazon, managed to secure 2 sets of “Quattro” ones for less than the price of one set and yes, they ARE genuine Audi ones. Only thing you need to know is whether they have the wide or narrow plug, but the guy I bought from will advise you, here’s a link to one of his sets. They look incredible on the car.

Thought they might. I’ve got six pairs in my garage, all done the same. Not worth it. So, with this new SQ5, I decided to go OE, it was already fitted with the “Rings” on the front doors, but had plain lifts on the rear, I was reluctant to pay £125 for a set from a dealer, so scoured eBay and Amazon, managed to secure 2 sets of “Quattro” ones for less than the price of one set and yes, they ARE genuine Audi ones. Only thing you need to know is whether they have the wide or narrow plug, but the guy I bought from will advise you, here’s a link to one of his sets. They look incredible on the car.
Would you say these quattros are brighter than the rings? or is there nothing in it? can't decide which to go for!

Would you say these quattros are brighter than the rings? or is there nothing in it? can't decide which to go for!
I would say the genuine Audi rings are a little brighter than the “Quattro” ones, I just think they look better on a Quattro car.