PSA: Milltek Catback Exhaust System - Pre-Facelift RS3 8V

Why you would fit an aftermarket system is beyond me, sports exhaust + Decat would be plentiful or retrofitting the pre fl sports exhaust. Their is a branch missing on the facelift sports exhaust.

How much do Audi charge for that? Heard the RS6 system was £9k...surely not?!

5100 euros.. lol

A178254_large.jpg
A178246_large.jpg

In all honesty its cheap for a titanium akrapovic audi sport branded system.

I’m needing an exhaust ASAP. Open to suggestions now that Miltek is out the window. Aoon says the PFL sports exhaust will fit straight on the FL so if that’s the case will be so much easier to find an aftermarket one

Don't panic!! You will still love the car, you don't need to pick it up and fit an exhaust straight away.
What car are you coming out of?

Yes the PFL exhaust will fit.

Reactions: billymc92
Any pics of this joining pipe..... might just get a pipe put in by an exhaust shop?

Amazing what sound a little pipe can create.

thanks for that TX..... now we just need confirmation that makes the difference...... I’m not convinced though

Don’t the exhaust valve electrical plug connectors have a different pin arrangement on the PFL to the FL as someone pointed out? Or are people just going to leave them unplugged?

Don't panic!! You will still love the car, you don't need to pick it up and fit an exhaust straight away.
What car are you coming out of?

Yes the PFL exhaust will fit.

Coming from a golf GTI R replica. That’s currently around 300bhp running revo stage 1. I’ve actually got a miltek on that and love the sound of it and never had a problem with it. Had that car 5 years now so really looking forward to a new car

Reactions: AudiNutta
thanks for that TX..... now we just need confirmation that makes the difference...... I’m not convinced though
The standard PFL exhaust doesn't have it.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Coming from a golf GTI R replica. That’s currently around 300bhp running revo stage 1. I’ve actually got a miltek on that and love the sound of it and never had a problem with it. Had that car 5 years now so really looking forward to a new car

You will fall in love with the sound of the RS3 regardless of Exhaust, I PROMISE you!

Reactions: LeeJH