PS3 car screenshots

avalon88

Reaction score
I found these picture on a website the other day claiming to be screenshots of the PS3. The cars look absolutely fantastic, if indeed these are the screenshots then i can't wait for GT5 to come out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
Just imagine the new Audi RS4 or BMW M6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

2-days-to-vegas-20050428111814229.jpg

2-days-to-vegas-20050428111816276.jpg

2-days-to-vegas-20050428111818510.jpg

2-days-to-vegas-20050428111819620.jpg

2-days-to-vegas-20050428111821651.jpg
2-days-to-vegas-20050428111821042.jpg

that'd be insane detailing when is ps3 expected? 2007?

I heard mid 2006 was on the cards... can't wait nonetheless

Speechless those graphics are totally amazing.....WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif Cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Here is what he did it on/using....

Title: Maxwell Interiors- Day And Night
Name: Benjamin Brosdau
Software: (Other), 3ds max, Photoshop

These are my tests done with 3ds max 7 and along with the alpha version of next limit`s maxwell render.
Render times ranges from 3-4 hours for the flashlight style images (thanks to my buddy eldo for his research work here ) and 6-9 hours for the daylight images, rendered on a Dual Xeon 3.2GHz with 2 GB of ram HT enabled. postwork in Phtotshop for final adjustments, noise reduction in Neat image software.
thanks for watching. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and here is the wireframe

kitchen_old_wire.jpg

Seriously skillfull!

They didn't mitre in the kitchen worktops very well, and their are no knobs or buttons for the built-in oven and microwave, and the sink is so in the wrong place, with no splah back and a run of wall units above it. It should of been placed by the window, with a view to outside.

Just a thought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Haha, You cnut! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
true that the sink is where the stove should be. plus what's going on with teh seats through the glass? table.

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn`t light refract (or something sim) through glass or water so i guess those chairs are doing that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

yes glass refracts but i've got a glass table and it's noweher near as refractive. now you mention it, it's just like the table is made of water. that would make sense.