Proudest Mod so far

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Damn I wish I still had a stipped out car :( and that's giving me ideas BUT I just can't justify it. Door cards next? :p

Nah, door cards will not be going. I don't stand to gain anything my removing door cards, other than losing the tiny amount of storage space I have left, and making it more noisey and uncomfy!

Wizza

Nah, door cards will not be going. I don't stand to gain anything my removing door cards, other than losing the tiny amount of storage space I have left, and making it more noisey and uncomfy!

Fair one! My problem is I would go as far as I could - storage space would be a TRS Helmet net lol

In my old 106 Quiksilver I replaced the door cards with the Rallye style ones and had just refitted the door pockets :)

My last 106 (after I decided I was getting rid anyway) I took litterally everything out that I could for some fun. That including everything down to the bungs and dash inside (excpet the heater matrix) lol

Bignick

I took the plastic thing out from under the excelerator and chopped an inch off it took me 1min and the results were fantastic lol

Inertiauk

I took the plastic thing out from under the excelerator and chopped an inch off it took me 1min and the results were fantastic lol

'Plastic thing' ?

did your car have an after market speed governor ?

Sarah's A3

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
Good mod was as Nilz said, drilling the air box, cheap and cheerful mod!

Bignick

'Plastic thing' ?

did your car have an after market speed governor ?
No speed govenor. i dont think. its just the thing that stops the pedal from going too low it just screws into the bolt that sticks up from the floor. i didnt want to risk damage so i chopped it in half. i think they all have them. have a look and let me know.