Prosport Rolling Road day

Hiya mate , how you doin?

What time are you thinking of coming down?

Defo squeeze you in mate, what about goin on the same time as the remapped lads , as yours is mapped?

leon

Yer that's fine by me. Wherever you want to fit me in.

Yep re-mapped APR stage 2 with fuel pump and 3" turbo back.

Yer that's fine by me. Wherever you want to fit me in.

Yep re-mapped APR stage 2 with fuel pump and 3" turbo back.

Groovy , get down for dinner then mate so you don't have to get there early.

Right i'm off to work , i'm not gonna have any kip so when you see me in 11 hours i'm gonna look like this :scared2:

Leon aka Phantom

Right i'm off to work , i'm not gonna have any kip so when you see me in 11 hours i'm gonna look like this :scared2:

Leon aka Phantom

No worries, I've not very far to go. :)

Look forward to it. See you tomorrow.

Leon aka Phantom

Pah, ive got to set off at 7am, and im on my fourth glass of vino, waiting for BB part deux.

Results

ScannedImage.jpg

Also in the 8P forum.

Thanks

leon

Thanks for organising it mate, was good to meet you and some of the other lads.

Good lads at prosport to, gave me a free diagnostic to try and find out why my call was cutting out :thumbsup:

****** damn decent day there Leon......cheers for organising.....

Good to meet you all, and to echo Ian, Prosport....top garage

Interseting results there chaps.. Looks like the rollers read about 10bhp over what Awesome's do going by Phantoms, Zboyd (run his 3 times at Awesome recently and all around 304/5bhp) etc.
Looks like the Bluefin query has been answered then.. lol No more than standard power (explains why that lad's was the same as a standard one when on road)..
Also looks like the S3's are gaining about 20-25bhp from a decent map (Revo ;)), as apposed to Cupras/Ed30's making 50bhp (but mapped less standard). Still worth doing though, so long as it's a decent map..
Nice results though chaps, especially for JonnyC (had a feeling it'd make near 340bhp too)..
Some nice standard powered S3's out there too.. ;)

Thanks for organising this Leon, and the folks at ProSport. Thanks to the rest of you from Audi-Sport for a warm welcome. Great way to spend an afternoon. :thumbsup:

Good to see some figures for mine on a different RR too. I need to get myself an EVOMS or Dbilas intake now. The panel air filter and Carbonio just don't allow it to breathe as well as it should.

Well impressed with the S3's too, good power being produced. Liking JohhnyC's a lot, and it's give me further ideas on what mine needs.

That larger intercooler you chaps have, might well be a worth while investment for the Cupra. :eyebrows:

Interseting results there chaps.. Looks like the rollers read about 10bhp over what Awesome's do going by Phantoms, Zboyd (run his 3 times at Awesome recently and all around 304/5bhp) etc.
Looks like the Bluefin query has been answered then.. lol No more than standard power (explains why that lad's was the same as a standard one when on road)..
Also looks like the S3's are gaining about 20-25bhp from a decent map (Revo ;)), as apposed to Cupras/Ed30's making 50bhp (but mapped less standard). Still worth doing though, so long as it's a decent map..
Nice results though chaps, especially for JonnyC (had a feeling it'd make near 340bhp too)..
Some nice standard powered S3's out there too.. ;)

Bit more power and a bit less torque. I think Awesome's is reading very high torque figures at the moment. But hey it's a Dyno Lottery™ :arco:

You can see on a lot of these maps though, though they are achieving peak figures above mine in most cases (APR have tended to map over cautiously anyway). They are losing out in the midrange with the stock fuel pump. I could see that on JohnnyC's S3. It's a smashing curve he's got, but you can see on the graph where it could gain so much more in its midrange from the pump.

Best mod money can buy after a remap in my opinion, get your fuel pump done.

I had my car RR'ed a month ago at Stealth Racing and it had the same figure as todays so respect to the Prosport people and their true rollers also thanks for the (free!) expert advice
Good to meet everyone...don't know many of the 8P members but have to say its the most new S3's I've seen in one place and Johnny you weren't wrong about the noise of your one.

Hiya lads we had 18 runners , all paying £5 to charity which works out at £90 for Pendlelbury childrens hospital , my wife is gonna take it down on money and get a picture/receipt.

Just like to thank ZBOYD aka Mark for coming down and taking some pictures , hope to see them ASAP Mark. :thumbsup:

And last , but not least Prosport for a great day and buffet and top top blokes who couldn't help enough.

Thanks

leon

leon

Yeah, much love for all you crazy audi (+seat) drivers and Leon for organising it!

Great seeing all the ibis' lined up in the corner... happy with the results for a standard setup, good food, L6ON stood by his lost bet (;)) putting faces to mad names, and hearing the stories of mad drives from the prosport blokes with the like of Colin McRae! Excellent day... and them penguins were great! Not had one *ahem* of them in ages!

Got some pics to upload too and looking forward to Marks link up to cupra.net piccies! :thumbsup:

Thanks for organising this Leon - really enjoyed meeting up and putting faces (and names!) to forum users. Looking forward to seeing some of the pics

Well done for organising a great day Leon, nice to put names to faces, It was good to see so many S3's lined up with a derv stuck in the corner. Its a same I had to shoot before grub time as I had to get the car to the stealers. Managed to get there 2 minutes before service department closed and pick up the loan car (great big A6 Sline)

My 2.0TDI produced 209bp on the RR
Its got the Upsolute map which claims to produce 173hp and 291 ft/lb so happy with the figures.
Would of been nice to get a torque reading but the RR machine couldn't seem to pick up an RPM reading from my alternator. another run was offered but I had to get away

Hiya lads we had 18 runners , all paying £5 to charity which works out at £90 for Pendlelbury childrens hospital , my wife is gonna take it down on money and get a picture/receipt.
Spot on that is Leon,we drive around in nice cars but its all about perspective and visiting a Childrens Hospital is very humbling.

Great day out, really well organised and would definetly make a return visit. Good to meet up with all you Guys and talk car stuff for a few hours.

Spot on.