Prosport boost gauge too bright

J0N

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can dim this? Maybe with a variable resistor or potentiometer? Has anyone got a link for something I can just put in line?

Cheers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont know which one you have as they sell so many but there are instructions to adjust brightness on the website under operating instructions

Reactions: J0N
dont know which one you have as they sell so many but there are instructions to adjust brightness on the website under operating instructions

Thanks for that, I’ll have a look

Got around to having a quick look at the back of the gauge and there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to adjust the brightness. I think I’ll give the window tint film a try for the easiest but I’m probably going to need some sort of resistor??

Thanks for the replies.

Brightness Mode There are six stages of brightness for both daytime and nighttime available for users to select the preferred brightness. 1) Hold < ▲ > for 3-second to enter to the backlight brightness mode. When the PK and WR LED are flashing, the daytime brightness can be selected. 2) Press either < ▲ > or < ▼ > to select the backlight brightness. 3) In order to set the nighttime backlight brightness, the orange wire of the power wire harness should be connected to a headlight 12v switched source (+). 4) When the headlight 12v switched source (+) is on, the nighttime brightness can be selected. 5) Press < M > or after 5-second of no button activity, the gauge will return to the normal mode

Do you not have this feature programming?

Reactions: J0N
No mate, my gauge is analogue/mechanical with a back light.