Project TTS

Boosted

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread to document my build, as there seems to be very few TTS's being modded or atleast available for all to see/learn from on the web.

I picked the car up two weeks ago from Audi and had the intention of not modding it. My past cars were all modded including a 600hp GTR, remapped M3 and an M5. The modding bug got to me as soon as I saw a TTRS (JonnyC's car) decked on coilovers and pushing serious power.

My intentions are not to go crazy powerwise as its my daily, so a simple remap should suffice.

However, I wanted to 'stance' the TTS out.

Here's what it looked like when I went to pick it up:

71d6418f.jpg

55d893d9.jpg

aa197c2d.jpg

Got bored of it like this and decided I needed to lower it. Thought long and hard and made the decision to get a set of H&R springs fitted as they are designed to work in conjunction with the OEM dampers and Magnetic Ride. In hindsight, I think I should have gone for coilovers as the drop at the front is not as much as I was expecting. No doubting the quality of the springs though.

I also decided to go for a set of BBS CH-R's in 19x9.5 all round for that beefed out look.

92cd1374.jpg

bcbaed00.jpg

16ce17d3.jpg

57eb7e6f.jpg

I'll take better pics and update.

Next on the list is a stage 1 tune and coilovers so I drop it more front and rear.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Nice!!!!

Never was a fan of the TT tbh, but i do prefer the newer type than the previous model.

Cant go wrong with BBS's, looks good!:icon_thumright:

the tt is a really nasty car. i think when i would see your tt i would drive to the side xD....i would have fear :D

I reconise that dealership its hereford audi i got my audi s3 solor orange from them around the same time you must have picked ur tts do you go to any meets? Loving the mods btw :icon_thumright:

Thats the one mate!

I actually went all the way from London to pick it up...one looong drive :s

Now on Bilstein PSS10's

c7d3277b.jpg

4402dbf9.jpg

caae0c73.jpg

c9e39746.jpg

Still a little tinkering to do...

Also if anyone wants the wheels then pm me

Hi Boosted! Thats a very Beautiful TTS. Could you give us some more details about the specs of your wheels?