Project S3 FUM build .

Collecting the car from AKS in the morning, not had it since june 21st, desperate to get it back then its off to R tech tuesday afternoon for a basic base map for the Audi tuner show on sunday ,car will only be running low boost and a max 350 bhp until Niki has the car for a week on the 4th August for a full custom mapping session .

IMG 0169
Niki did a bit of a mapping session for me Tuesday evening as a favour just to let me have some fun on Sunday at the Audi Tuner show , only running 16psi and the N75 at 50% , car absolutely flys and with 50lbs less torque .

Reactions: Hookmonster, S. and samuelh_888
Fantastic day at the Audi Tuner show @ Donington Race Circuit , car was amazing very planted and fast , just need more track practice and things will get better and faster .
IMG 0219

Reactions: HHS3
Hi Michael,
We saw you bombing around and the car sounded to be going well. A few people had to leave the track due to being too noisy. Did you get away with it or did Mrs 0range boiler suit stop your fun?

Peter

Hi Michael,
We saw you bombing around and the car sounded to be going well. A few people had to leave the track due to being too noisy. Did you get away with it or did Mrs 0range boiler suit stop your fun?

Peter
Haha Peter , no we were black flagged as well lol

Michael can I just ask was it OK whilst on R-Tech's rolling road with coilovers or did you get them fitted after the session?

Alright wicked. Looks like I should get ARBs fitted before going full exhaust. Cheers. Really like what you done with the bonnet btw unusual but I'm sure it works

Awesome to read through, how's it going now?
Hi

The car is doing very well tbh, mods have steadied off at the moment , we were at Inters 2018 yesterday and had an hours track time, my Son was very quick in the car, going past several other cars, it was great fun.

Reactions: S.