1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Car Thread - B8 S4 512.0 HP

John@ECM-TECH May 12, 2016

1. John@ECM-TECH

John@ECM-TECH Owner Site Sponsor

Hi guys, we hope we are building something special with a growing number of sponsors, thankfully.

If you're interested in it you can see any updates here

Any comments towards the build useful or not welcomed :)

2. John@ECM-TECH

Delays at Forge unfortunately :(

3. John@ECM-TECH

OK just finished negotiations with both Glen's @ Revolution Performance Motorstore, they seems like a pearler of an outfit and little Glen has that sparkle of a petrol head, I love it. Anyway, cracking deal and a thoroughly nice bunch of chaps. I'm a happy punter. :) And I also like a good old fashioned deal and that's what I got without compromises. Total win basically :)

Now Forge hurry up and stay away from the snacks, and get my cooler made please!

4. John@ECM-TECH

The new MMI device is looking even more special than I could imagine, touch screen MMI anyone?

Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement.

xpoweruk likes this.
  5. John@ECM-TECH

Hi all, it's been slow going due to a change in day jobs (IT Consultant). Anyway my current contract is crazy busy, that plus waiting on parts have delayed everything unfortunately.

Everything is on order so it will get done, the guys at revolution have been very good with me with regular updates from the general manager etc.

Little Glen is the hands on shop manager and I just know he's the one for the job :) I'm good at reading people, and I know he has a very good eye for detail.

I'm currently musing over a cracking price he gave me for a non-res miltek setup, but I think I will wait until stage 3 (dual pulley setup) for that, soooo temping though!!

So we're in a holding pattern basically.

xpoweruk likes this.
  6. John@ECM-TECH

Still delays, getting unhappy now! Might just drop the forge for the or source an alternative time being em i've been waiting for to long!