Product codes - Please help!

Wallis_S3

Reaction score
Hi,

Please can they help me, I am trying to find out the correct product codes for genuine black edition parts for my S3.

I am after the front grille and all window surrounds.

Thanks!
C2FDBC0F 91F7 4589 8944 EB75ADF062E3

Reactions: stubbly46
Hi Wallis and welcome, just as a pre warning, the price of the trims is mega expensive and won’t be worth the cost. Have you thought about having them wrapped in gloss black instead, many people go down this route, I’m looking to do mine myself. I bought a used grille as I think new they are around £500 if not more.

Hi Wallis and welcome, just as a pre warning, the price of the trims is mega expensive and won’t be worth the cost. Have you thought about having them wrapped in gloss black instead, many people go down this route, I’m looking to do mine myself. I bought a used grille as I think new they are around £500 if not more.

Hey thanks for the reply, basically I’m only paying the difference from the chrome to black edition (long story) which is normally about £80-£100 extra. I just need the product codes to get it done.

Ok follow this link for a parts catalogue, the prices are in dollars but you’ll get the part numbers. There is also a parts request from Crewe Audi on the forum who can give you prices and order for you. I think the site for parts request is down at the moment though.
c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9Z3JpbGxlLWFuZC1jb21wb25lbnRzJmw9NCZuPUFzc2VtYmxpZXMgUGFnZSZhPWF1ZGkmbz1zMyZ5PTIwMTgmdD1wcmVtaXVtLXBsdXMmZT0yLTBsLWw0LWdhcw%3D%3D