Problems with site!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi, is anybody else having problems getting on asn, everytime i try and get on via my laptop my anti virus says that it contains a trojan horse, although i like horse power i aint to keen on the teojan sort,all was fine untill yesterday when the site went down for maitenence, i am posting this from my phone whist doing a scan on the laptop, any help greatfuly recieved

Me too - started yesterday. On now with IE8 and not Firefox.

Firefox puts up this page......

BlockedPage.jpg

with further information from Google as follows when you ask [Why Was This Page Blocked] .......

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for Untitled Document

What is the current listing status for Untitled Document
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 5 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 212 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 78 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-03-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-03-08.Malicious software includes 55 exploit(s), 30 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ajkqqw.co.cc/.
This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS21396 (NETCONNEX), AS29606 (BORWOOD).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, Untitled Document did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

Last edited:
To get around the "Blocked site" in firefox do the following.....

Tools>>Options>>Security
then untick "Block reported attack sites"
[OK]

However, Firefox 3.6.15 is still not displaying the pages correctly - and no way of entering messages on threads even when logged in?? Was working fine this morning.
Reverted to IE8 for this response.

IE8 not displaying 100% correctly either.
Maybe site under maintenance?

Have emailed Webmaster with concerns.

Im using a Safari on a MAC and getting the same - saying its ASN is full of spyware and malware!!

something not right with this site, all last night and some times tonight i keep getting a "this site may damage your computer" when i try and enter the site into the web address bar, also running really slow compared to other sites

Yes I had problems with it all this morning too. Kept launching Media Player and then saying site could not be foumd. Security Essentials then popped up saying stop whilst it "cleaned the computer". But it didn't find anything.

Seems OK again now.

It's not playing on Firefox, I've had to resort to using Chrome to get on here now.

My ESET NOD32 fired up a warning to, though not just now but about 6pm today .....

08/03/2011 18:01:54 HTTP filter file Contact Us - Audi-Sport.net HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus connection terminated - quarantined Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files\Ad Muncher\AdMunch.exe.

I have to access through IE, Firefox will not let me on, get same screen as Woorlord.

Been like that for couple of days, amazed they've not sorted it yet!

The "reply" boxes are now being displayed properly - not the same problems we had yesterday.
No response from the Administrators yet?

Sent them another message and link to this thread for response.

Last edited:
it is thre site that has a problem/trojan horse i will be staying off for a few days till its sorted

Not fixed at all. same problem as mentioned above.

If your getting the blocked site page (red page saying about malware), thats just a warning page.
It does not mean the site is infected.
Its warning you that it could be or was once infected.

Like in all the other threads bout this forum and its problems.
Its fixed but the pages you are getting will take time to go away.
Its up to the safe browsing people to update their records.

LOL Sounds like something my techies would say "Problem is fixed, the server is up and running", client "But we can't access it", techy "Yeah well but the server is running so it is fixed"....

It is fixed. Simples Sadly ,We cannot control Google or whoever else to speed up them re spidering the site. Either turn off safe browsing in FF or use a different browser

Status
Not open for further replies.