Fixed problem with my email and password

Daz4311

Reaction score
Bought a new tablet...so I try to log in...only problem is I've forgotten my password..so no problem I'll just retest a new one...so...enter email etc to get help with this...but nothing coming threw to my email also!!!!

Bought a new tablet...so I try to log in...only problem is I've forgotten my password..so no problem I'll just retest a new one...so...enter email etc to get help with this...but nothing coming threw to my email also!!!!
We haven't received email yet. You are logged in so your password change has been successful

No I'm logged I'm on my phone....I can't log in on my new tablet

Well until this is sorted..I've joined again using a different sig on my tablet so at least I can read posts ect

Well until this is sorted..I've joined again using a different sig on my tablet so at least I can read posts ect
I will reset your password right now and send you a pm.

Cheers Sandra. ...reset my password for my old account please note this one...cheers

It's daz4311 real name obviously darren lol... joined again under daz 4311 on my tablet..for some reason omega
North my old account that I need help with.. daz4311 it won't send out reset help to my email address

****** predictive text...
I have sent you a pm with your new details , please reply so I know I s fixed. It's against the forum rules to have 2accounts so I will delete the new one when you happy with the old one.

Sandra I've logged out of my old account...username daz4311 and cant log back in as don't know password..so can't retrieve the pm...and this username daz 4311 is the new account I got to get on my tablet...if you need any info let me know

Sandra I've logged out of my old account...username daz4311 and cant log back in as don't know password..so can't retrieve the pm...and this username daz 4311 is the new account I got to get on my tablet...if you need any info let me know
Sent you pm to gmail