1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Fixed Privacy problems

Brodster Jan 28, 2015

1. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group S tronic

Can anyone shed light into why all my PM conversations have this on it:-

" I seem to be away at the moment and thus unable to respond to your conversation.
    May I suggest that you contact one of our other moderators:
    • Admin
    Sorry for the inconvenience, "

I havent been away whatsoever so any ideas why my PM's have been tampered with. I hope there is an easy explanation for this?

I look forward to an admins response.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

4. s3_trev

s3_trev Northern Ireland Team Brill Red TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 Manual

Ive just read your post 3 times now Mark and cant understand it at all.

Eh?

5. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group S tronic

Every PM that I received on that day had that message on it.......apparently from admin. It actually looks like either a trojan or some kind of random bot activity - who knows.
    How it got in there I dont know.

6. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We have changed the PM system and it has caused a few problems where if people have been contacted before they are link to other conversations... can you screen shot it for me and I'kll have a look at this end. Is it for me or Rob