Facelift Privacy Glass Sline - MY2020

Desmond Hanson

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone know why some of the facelift Sline models don't come with privacy glass?

I was under the impression it was standard on Sline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if it is a non UK market car. Specs and looks vary greatly between the UK and other European and international markets

Yep, is it a UK-market car? The links you supply mean nothing. What matters is what is on the log book, which you won't see for any car online.

As an example, 25 years ago Mitsubishi supplied the Galant 2.0 GLSi with a different visual specs for the Isle of Man and Channel Islands market and another for the rest of the UK. Both were right hand drive. Both imported from Japan by the official UK importer, Colt Car Company.

The difference was the UK market had the body cladding down the sides of the car and a 'lip' to the front bumper. The Channel Islands and Isle of Man vehicles didn't have these visuals.

It’s a UK market car and is not the first uk Sline I have spotted without privacy glass.

Picking mike up on Tuesday and for some reason it doesn't have it too! When I build it up using my vin on the audi app.

It’s a UK market car and is not the first uk Sline I have spotted without privacy glass.

Picking mike up on Tuesday and for some reason it doesn't have it too! When I build it up using my vin on the audi app.

A quick trip to the 'under the arches' back street tinting guy will have you sorted in no time! Be sure to get the extensive stuff - dark on the outside but you can see out easily from the inside, like an extensive pair of sunglasses as opposed to a knock off pair!

Reactions: Desmond Hanson