Prince Harry's RS Avant for sale

Neil Woodburn

Reaction score
Sei 23783536 9999 e1533151814495

102796967 hi048443120

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-45042659

Maybe Not registered to him by the looks of it but a 'loaner maybe'

His Mother had a liking for Audi's too - A4 Cabriolets.

A high-powered estate car that used to belong to the Duke of Sussex is for sale, prompting speculation he is in the market for a bigger family vehicle.

It has been listed on Auto Trader after being acquired by Derbyshire-based car dealership Overton Prestige.

The luxury estate priced at £71,900 is listed as having one owner, with 4,464 miles on the clock.

Prince Harry was pictured driving the Audi RS6 Avant to Pippa Middleton's evening wedding reception with Meghan.

Erin Baker, Auto Trader's editorial director, said the car had a "17 reg and low mileage, so it begs the questions why is the prince selling so soon?... Maybe he's on the market for a bigger family car."

A spokesman for Overton Prestige said: "Due to data protection we can't confirm who sold the vehicle but we are completely satisfied that this car was used personally by Prince Harry over the course of the last year."

Last edited:
Reactions: Buxton2901
Nice. Now if I could only find that 70k I had lying around lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Make sure your not mobbed at the Supermarket next time you go - driving up in your car you might be mistaken from HRS :)

Lady Diana drove the audi coupe convertable. She was killed before the first a4 cab was produced (I think)

Quite right - slip of the Brain - an Audi 80 B4 Cabriolet - think she 2 - a blue and this green one.

Unknown

Reactions: marriedblonde