1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prince Harry's RS Avant for sale

Neil Woodburn Aug 3, 2018

1. Neil Woodburn

Neil Woodburn An Old Jock

sei_23783536-9999-e1533151814495.jpg

_102796967_hi048443120.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-45042659

Maybe Not registered to him by the looks of it but a 'loaner maybe'

His Mother had a liking for Audi's too - A4 Cabriolets.

A high-powered estate car that used to belong to the Duke of Sussex is for sale, prompting speculation he is in the market for a bigger family vehicle.

It has been listed on Auto Trader after being acquired by Derbyshire-based car dealership Overton Prestige.

The luxury estate priced at £71,900 is listed as having one owner, with 4,464 miles on the clock.

Prince Harry was pictured driving the Audi RS6 Avant to Pippa Middleton's evening wedding reception with Meghan.

Erin Baker, Auto Trader's editorial director, said the car had a "17 reg and low mileage, so it begs the questions why is the prince selling so soon?... Maybe he's on the market for a bigger family car."

A spokesman for Overton Prestige said: "Due to data protection we can't confirm who sold the vehicle but we are completely satisfied that this car was used personally by Prince Harry over the course of the last year."

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Buxton2901 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Buxton2901

Buxton2901 Well-Known Member

Nice. Now if I could only find that 70k I had lying around lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Neil Woodburn

Make sure your not mobbed at the Supermarket next time you go - driving up in your car you might be mistaken from HRS :)

5. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Well-Known Member

Lady Diana drove the audi coupe convertable. She was killed before the first a4 cab was produced (I think)

6. Neil Woodburn

Quite right - slip of the Brain - an Audi 80 B4 Cabriolet - think she 2 - a blue and this green one.

Unknown.jpg

marriedblonde likes this.
  7. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Well-Known Member

Neil - thats the one I was thinking of :)