Pride of Britain awards : Carol Vorderman(AKA The MILF Thread!)

Gilly

Reaction score
Great to see the British public recognising the best of British, but on a lighter note, has any one else seen how hot carol vorderman is,
she is like a fine wine, getting better by age

phew, she must be about 50, but who wouldn't !!!

95283.jpg

lmfao, someone got any sugar cubes or an apple

lol, thats hilarious lol, I'll get one for Camilla aswell

She could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

She would defo get it though:eyebrows:

Just dropping this into Carol

1011336_a1a0_625x1000.jpg

phew, she must be about 50, but who wouldn't !!!

95283.jpg

I would! That woman is fine. phwooar. And on the subject of phwoar, put me in a room with Carol Vorderman and Nigella Lawson and watch my pants burst into flames...after I've been fed and educated :friends:

Think the miscalculated the size of her boobs in that swimsuit, the cups sit fair bit lower or she was a fatty when she test fit weeks before

I would! That woman is fine. phwooar. And on the subject of phwoar, put me in a room with Carol Vorderman and Nigella Lawson and watch my pants burst into flames...after I've been fed and educated :friends:

Damn straight.

Gimme one with a few miles on anytime.
Regular servicing and maintenance essential of course,

Mmmm Helen Mirren..........

Reckon I could introduce Carol to a new perspective on `long division` and Nigella and different take on `Chocolate Fondant`.

Lock up ya nannas!:icon_thumright:

PaulAr you sicko :puke:

Helen Mirren?

Helen Mirren, Carol Vorderman, and Nigella Lawson? All at the same time?

Oh go on then...I'd be a changed man afterwards :eyebrows:

I like 'em with a few miles on the clock, and well-preserved. You don't know with these young stunners whether or not they are going to look like Pat Butcher in a couple of years time - let's hear it for the classics

:hi:

Airbrushed, but Im not THAT fussy so yeah, Miss Vorderman is more than welcome to swing by unkle towers.... :)

Paul ur cracking me up these days man, lmfao, the stepin comments got me rolling on floor, lmfao

Helen Mirren has something about her, wait for the barrage of what that maybe, cue Paul, lol

Paul ur cracking me up these days man, lmfao, the stepin comments got me rolling on floor, lmfao

Helen Mirren has something about her, wait for the barrage of what that maybe, cue Paul, lol

She scrubs up well does old Hel`, she could easy pass for 60 when all done up.

Imagine what she would look like with a knot in her back......:yum:

Yeah baby!

Cheers
Paul

I like 'em with a few miles on the clock, and well-preserved. You don't know with these young stunners whether or not they are going to look like Pat Butcher in a couple of years time - let's hear it for the classics

:hi:

Nail on the head.

There are loads of fit young`uns around, but with yoof any their side they damn should be !

MILFS or even more so, NILFS/GILFS are a much more intriguing prospect, and in less abundance.

Im in.

cheers
Paul

Helen Mirren:

helen_mirren_vanity_fair_1995.jpg

helenhotness12.jpg

I'd hit it so hard, whoever pulled me out of her would become King of England.

Oh and our Carol went from this:

tres-mullets.jpeg

To this:

carol_vorderman_19.jpg

I'd crawl across 10 miles of broken glass to smell the exhaust of the car that took her dirty knickers to the laundry.

I'd crawl across 10 miles of broken glass to smell the exhaust of the car that took her dirty knickers to the laundry.

.....or stick a flag in her poo..

Liten to this man you GILF nay sayers!

Helen Mirren...how old ??

I reckon it would look like a ripped out fire place...

All whats needed on this thread is beer and football and it will be a testoterone-fest.

Aye, sling 'em under me I suppose.

Make-up is a wonderful thing lol

What a thread, and such exceptional tags.

Mirren, a national treasure and I bet she knows how to use all of it. Never really thought much of Vorderman, but if the above isn't a chop then she's on good form.