price for fitting relentless downpipe and sports cat?

russwuss

Reaction score
Hi All,

As I've moaned about on another topic, garage couldn't fit the downpipe and sports cat due to it hitting the prop shaft.

I've read the instructions and I don't think it's something I could do on the ramps, I'm not the smallest of guys so I'd end up breaking something due to the lack of space underneath. :meeting:

Question is.. if some of you paid a garage to install the relentless downpipe and sports cat, where was it? and how much did fitting cost?

I'm based in Derbyshire but I don't mind travelling to ensure the job gets down properly, this garage charged me £100 + vat just for messing about with the downpipe and giving up. Only reason I asked them to do it was because they had all the bits off the car already to replace the manifold!

Thanks!

Adam

I got mine done from midland VW only because I was in there for other things. It's a tough job, but ring them for a price. Relentless is **** at fitment!

I got mine done from midland VW only because I was in there for other things. It's a tough job, but ring them for a price. Relentless is **** at fitment!

Thanks Gops! This is sort of the place I'm looking for.. garage I went to was a VW/Audi garage but I don't think they wanted to 'modify' the Relentless to fit.. so a tuning place would be better!

Booked in at MidlandVW on 6th August :) hopefully they'll have more luck!