Pre Xmas meet? Kent / Essex / Sussex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone fancy meeting up for a nonalcofrolic beverage one Saturday or Sunday - before Xmas?
Be nice to get a bunch of pics of our cars and also put some faces to threads...
Any ideas welcomed

Reactions: 24styles and Simon L
Yep! I think Tunbridge Wells, or the Highlands Pub in Uckfield, would be fairly even for Kent/Sussex?
@Simon L what were we saying?!

Reactions: Simon L and sjbarneS3
Anyone fancy meeting up for a nonalcofrolic beverage one Saturday or Sunday - before Xmas?
Be nice to get a bunch of pics of our cars and also put some faces to threads...
Any ideas welcomed
Is this only for 8v drivers Si?
Strictly speaking this thread belongs in the small events section.

Is this only for 8v drivers Si?
Strictly speaking this thread belongs in the small events section.
Not necessarily Sandra, but it'd be nice to be enlighten by and also make direct comparisons to other 8V's
If it was in general, I think many 8V owners would miss it...

If it's a day I can do I'm yer man ;)

Reactions: jungle650, Sandra, batch and 1 other person
take it this never got off the ground? would be good to meet up and see other S3's

Get a date sorted boys, end of month would be preferable for me, 30th / 31st
Going to be putting up a dealership meet for Turnbridge Wells Audi. It will be February and usually always Saturday/Sunday's. Few details to be sorted so hopefully get that sorted this week and put up the details. Hope you all can attend.

Reactions: Simon L and sjbarneS3
Defo Sandra, if you need my missus to poke anyone with a stick to get answers, just let me know
Thanks but im used to doing these dealership meets Si. I have a very high success rate. :)

Reactions: Simon L
................who started this thread anyway.......................*** Si, get yer finger oot yer backside and get this sorted already!! lol

Reactions: sjbarneS3, batch and Sandra
Going to be putting up a dealership meet for Turnbridge Wells Audi. It will be February and usually always Saturday/Sunday's. Few details to be sorted so hopefully get that sorted this week and put up the details. Hope you all can attend.
sounds good!

Reactions: Sandra