SQ5 Pre-facelift SQ5 equipment

Kwatrow

Reaction score
Can anyone let me know whether a 2016/17 vintage SQ5 is likely to have any or all of the following please:

Memory seats

Adaptive cruise control

LED headlights (if so with auto dipping)

A 2016 SQ5 so are we talking the original 8R diesel model?
If so then
Memory seats...... optional
Adaptive cruise..... optional
LED headlights......just xenon I'm afraid but you can get adaptive xenon as an option.

A 2016 SQ5 so are we talking the original 8R diesel model?
If so then
Memory seats...... optional
Adaptive cruise..... optional
LED headlights......just xenon I'm afraid but you can get adaptive xenon as an option.
Not sure of the designation code, but yes the original diesel.
I should have said a Plus, because some options might be included.

Yes the plus does come with additional equipment as standard but not with any of the options you list above unfortunately.
That's not to say you won't find one with them (apart from the led lights of course) but you do need to look a bit deeper.
Memory seats have an additional switch panel on the driver's door card and the adaptive cruise will have a different stalk and the radar sensor in the lower front r/h grill

Yes the plus does come with additional equipment as standard but not with any of the options you list above unfortunately.
That's not to say you won't find one with them (apart from the led lights of course) but you do need to look a bit deeper.
Memory seats have an additional switch panel on the driver's door card and the adaptive cruise will have a different stalk and the radar sensor in the lower front r/h grill
OK, thanks for the info.