Power Washer Recommendations

Adam14

@jamiewatkins2004 - Used the new Nilfisk a couple of times now
Its defo a very well made machine - you can feel the quality right down to the lance and gun

I like the fact that I can now wind the hose up instead of fighting with it at the end of usage
Cable tidy is neat to

& yes it is powerful - it certainly pumps the water out
Did a bit of snow foaming today & boy it does thicken the foam up being a more powerful PW

Like I've said it is heavy so if this is an issue I would avoid it TBH

Overall I'm very happy
Now lets see how long it lasts
My old 11 year old Nilfisk which cost me £60 still works fine, other than a bit of pulsing before pulling the gun trigger, so here's fingers crossed
Apologies BH for reviving an old thread. My K4 packed up this morning (just over three years old too!) And interested how you've been getting along with the Nilfisk?

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Migwire

My Halfords one started leaking last week after about 6 years. Still works but water flowing from inside it.

Ordered a Nilfisk E150 from cleanstore. With 3 cars, a 70sq m drive, 80sq m patio, and large greenhouse, the suggestion it will only last 50hrs will soon be put to the test.

Kayobong

@jamiewatkins2004 - Used the new Nilfisk a couple of times now
Its defo a very well made machine - you can feel the quality right down to the lance and gun

I like the fact that I can now wind the hose up instead of fighting with it at the end of usage
Cable tidy is neat to

& yes it is powerful - it certainly pumps the water out
Did a bit of snow foaming today & boy it does thicken the foam up being a more powerful PW

Like I've said it is heavy so if this is an issue I would avoid it TBH

Overall I'm very happy
Now lets see how long it lasts
My old 11 year old Nilfisk which cost me £60 still works fine, other than a bit of pulsing before pulling the gun trigger, so here's fingers crossed

I am also a Nilfisk fan, I purchased mine years ago for £60 too. May upgrade to the same one as you as it looks to be a definite improvement.

josul

Patio and driveways are best NOT cleaned with a pressure washer !!
I am sure most will use a patio attachment like the Karcher t-racer. Are you referring to this? I too have acres of hard surface to clean each year how do you go about doing this yourself?

Gazwould

I get 20L of Sodium Hypochlorite for a tenner .

Mix 1:1 with water , wet with water what you wish to clean and spray the solution .

Ware wellies and shagged clothes .

Strong stuff .

Similar to this...

Lol , rip off weak stuff .
91vL-GReFYL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Enjoy .

Migwire

Patio and driveways are best NOT cleaned with a pressure washer !!
The Nilfisk just arrived today. Gave it a whirl. The patio tool is tremendous. I can't believe how easy it is to bring Indian sandstone back to looking brand new. It's as easy as vacuuming the living room