Powdercoating Alloys, Opinions?

Ashc11TT

Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking to powdercoat my wheels as there abit scuffed, just wondered what colour everyone thinks would look good on my car, being black, i was thinking that white might look good, or if anyone has sprayed these wheels before any pictures would be really apreciated..

thanks to anyone that inputs..

2r21w5i.jpg

My S3 is black and i done my S3 wheels black beginning of the year because i was bored lol. They came out really good though and i loved the stealth look! I'll post a pic for you tonight when i'm home from work.

Colour of them is now changing for winter mode ;)

Hi, lol ok mate that would be great.. were u at the westside show a while back?

White would look good but everyone has that!

How about a Kawasaki Green or Black with Silver lip and the Silver floated into the middle...?

Was he asking that question to me or you JD? loll Were you at the Westside show in your S3? Didn't see your car!

Hiya mate, ye i do remember it, such a nice car, really loved that shape.. i took mine along, but there was only a thew A3/S3's, i was parked next to a silver S3, havnt had the car that long, so im trying to improve the looks abit..
Dunno if i should put the audi rings back on the rear.. think it would look better.?

jpgefl.jpg

was talking to u troopa, but likewise didnt see jd's either.. although i left quite early

cool cool, im sure i will.. hopefully il have done a thew more bits and bobs to it by then.!