good or bad buy

• Good

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EN97

Reaction score
I've recently been looking at an Audi A5 3L TDI 07 model with 127k on the clock, currently have a golf 1.4 tsi gt 10 plate but it had problem after problem at 65k miles now, everything about the car is in the description of ad was just wondering if anyone reckons it would be a good buy in terms of is there any problems with the models or potential problems that may arise in future regardless of great maintenance along with will it still run for years to come at 12k mileage annually on average whilst being maintained, maybe barter with price also.
I'm 21 not got a great deal of money/earnings wanted a faster car etc I've been quoted 850 insurance for this type of Audi along with the 3L BMW 325i

car on ad has been fed v power all its life, new brakes all round, looks immaculate inside and out, FSH, MOT until jan 2020

Would appreciate anything from anyone at all :)

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201903226161713?model=A5&radius=1500&maximum-mileage=150000&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=ka182qy&sort=price-asc&advertising-location=at_cars&maximum-badge-engine-size=3.5&minimum-badge-engine-size=2.4&year-from=2007&make=AUDI&year-to=2011&page=3

Last edited:
Hi,

I know as a 21yr old insurance is one of your barrier to overcome and wanting a quicker car doesn't help. Have you consider looking for a 2.0ltr engine car within your budget or are you set for a 3.0lt only?

Hi,

I know as a 21yr old insurance is one of your barrier to overcome and wanting a quicker car doesn't help. Have you consider looking for a 2.0ltr engine car within your budget or are you set for a 3.0lt only?

New
honestly the insurance is fine to pay that’s the least of my worries w this car I’m currently just over 1k for insurance on my 1.4 golf but for this Audi I have been quoted less at 850, it’s basically if the car is worth it bearing in mind if anything goes wrong w it any expensive issues that could arise within atleast 1 st year of owning it