Post your S4 deals

So just put a deposit down for my S4. Being built next week. Got the OW discount on it.

Reactions: Keef
APR offers are different for each model. 3.9%APR is on the A4/S4 at present whilst the A5/S5 is 6.2%APR

The dealers can tweak the deals in many different ways to get the figures you need!
The APR on a new Audi A1 was something like 6.3% but we purchased a 6 month old one for 5.9% due to some special offer on used cars running until the end of March. So worked out a lot cheaper! I know the dealership had a demo S4 Avant sitting there priced stupidly low (a mistake I think) and then someone brought it on the 5.9% deal saved themselves quite a few ££££'s

So there's mileage in looking at ex-demo models if your not bothered about a brand new one.

APR rate can be modified based on deal and the willingness of the Business Manager, but that all comes down to hard negotiation and how close to target they are.

Yea I agree with that. However think there are hardly any if not very few S4 used or demonstrators about. Dealers round me have only just started to get some to test drive.

So just put a deposit down for my S4. Being built next week. Got the OW discount on it.

Are you sure its being build next week? How did you get such a quick build slot?!

What sort of discount?

Got a quote from my local dealer today and without any pushing it was as follows:

£6,900 discount including the Audi contribution so a final price of £52,080. £2,000 deposit with 10,000 miles a year over 48 months came out as £687 a month. Interest rate was down as 3.9% for those interested. :)

I think I can get better but it was a decent start for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must be some spec! All boxes ticked?

Just what I was about to say.. Unless the £52,000 is including the finance..

If not I think you could do far better on the discount and look closer to or even above £10k.

@bleedsoff you can't just drop that on us, details! We need details, spec, discount etc.

Sorry guys. Should of been more detailed :tongueclosed:.

So car list is £52660. Got £8096 off including the contribution.

48 months PCP. 10k deposit which is a mixture of cash and part exchange. £470pm with the 3.9% APR.

Car is actually being built next week (week 10). It was a car the dealership had coming in already and was in the colour I wanted so they offered it to me. Agreement was I would take this car and it would be delivered before April 1st. So they get closer to their target for march and I avoid the tax rise. However it's much more spec then I was originally planning.

Sorry guys. Should of been more detailed :tongueclosed:.

So car list is £52660. Got £8096 off including the contribution.

48 months PCP. 10k deposit which is a mixture of cash and part exchange. £470pm with the 3.9% APR.

Car is actually being built next week (week 10). It was a car the dealership had coming in already and was in the colour I wanted so they offered it to me. Agreement was I would take this car and it would be delivered before April 1st. So they get closer to their target for march and I avoid the tax rise. However it's much more spec then I was originally planning.

What's the GFV on the car, and what do you expect it to actually be worth at the end of the 48 months? How does the mileage allowance work -i.e. how many per year, and what's the excess? Sorry for so many questions and don't feel obliged to share if they're personal...!

Having had an C7 A6 in 2014 followed by a B8.5 S4 in 2015 both on pcp, the overriding factor is getting the best deal. I put a 6k deposit down on the a6, drove it for 18 months and 12k (on a 5k per year 48 month deal) before trading it in for the S4. I pulled 4K of equity back from the A6 to use as a deposit on the S4 (again on a 5k per year 48 month deal).
My circumstances have changed (new business which means battening down the hatches for a while) so I traded the S4 back in with a main dealer 17 months into the PCP (car had done 11k miles) and got nearly 3k back.

Clearly I've lost a few k along the way, but both deals have worked out cheaper than leasing.

What's the GFV on the car, and what do you expect it to actually be worth at the end of the 48 months? How does the mileage allowance work -i.e. how many per year, and what's the excess? Sorry for so many questions and don't feel obliged to share if they're personal...!

Yea sorry I don't mind. My ballon payment is £16715. I just wanted payment for around £450pm . Plus I always overestimate my mileage on these PCP deals. So I didn't bother looking at the extra mileage costs. Not sure value after 4 years. Never kept a car that long . I will keep a car for once one day!

Reactions: TimD
I am sure you all know this but only if you are handing the car back to Audi finance will you be penalised for going over the mileage and I always state 5k a year, but I might go a little over. It does decrease the monthly payments by some but increases the GFV..

I am sure you all know this but only if you are handing the car back to Audi finance will you be penalised for going over the mileage and I always state 5k a year, but I might go a little over. It does decrease the monthly payments by some but increases the GFV..

Yea very good point. I was looking for my £450pm roughly and having a low GFV has given me a half decent chance of actually paying it off at the end of the term.

Reactions: Parklife
That's good ! Mine was the same deposit and mileage but the original monthly was £345 then after I added some extras was £382
(what I pay now)

What was your total car cost?

New base B9 S4 saloon on 24 month PCH

£3600 deposit
Followed by 23 months @ £287.99 / month
10,000 miles a year
(All figures incl. VAT)

https://www.centralukvehicleleasing.../76721/audi/a4/s4_quattro_4dr_tip_tronic.html

Thats very good indeed for 2 years. The Avant is twice the price!!

https://www.centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk/vehicle/choose_your_lease/76722

Including the deposit around £450 a month I guess. Can you add options or is this a as seen offer only I wonder.

Last edited:
. Can you add options or is this a as seen offer only I wonder.

Unless it is a stock car, you'll always be able to add options. However, you'll essentially pay the entire options total over the 24 months so need to keep light on options. My Avant was £11600 plus £1200 of options so £12800. These deals are keener assuming you can get Avant for circa £15pm which I think the difference was last year when there were deals on both.