1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Post your RS3 8V eBay finds,for sale items and classifieds links also WANTED stuff

Sandra Feb 3, 2020

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

This thread is for RS3 8v 8V related Items for sale or wanted

As it's a sticky you won't be able to delete your old posts. I will periodically be checking the links in this thread and deleting them when the Item is sold or found

If you have an item for sale in the classifieds please feel free to post a link to it here so that RS3 8V owners are aware it's there. Again feel free to chat and posts will be deleted after the sale is completed.

Thank you

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. MG

MG Registered User

4. D0C

D0C Registered User

Do you have any pics anywhere?

5. Riko0073

Riko0073 Registered User

Thinking of selling my CETE valve controller from my FL RS3, only been fitted a couple of months but now I’ve gone stage 1 the flaps are set to open in dynamic anyway.

Ive had no issues and works great, best purchase I did pre Stage 1 to get a bit more noise and control the flaps, plus remembers the auto/start stop which is a nice bonus!

These cost around €380, I’m looking for £220 inc p&p.

Any interest please PM me.

6. rams_s3

rams_s3 Registered User

still for sale?

7. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  8. Endodentist

Endodentist Registered User

Looking for a used Cete or Bull-X valve controller for FL RS3, really don't want to pay the full price for it if I don't have to and rather help someone shift theirs! Thanks, Umar