Post your RS3 8V eBay finds,for sale items and classifieds links also WANTED stuff

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
This thread is for RS3 8v 8V related Items for sale or wanted

As it's a sticky you won't be able to delete your old posts. I will periodically be checking the links in this thread and deleting them when the Item is sold or found

If you have an item for sale in the classifieds please feel free to post a link to it here so that RS3 8V owners are aware it's there. Again feel free to chat and posts will be deleted after the sale is completed.

Thank you

Riko0073

Thinking of selling my CETE valve controller from my FL RS3, only been fitted a couple of months but now I’ve gone stage 1 the flaps are set to open in dynamic anyway.

Ive had no issues and works great, best purchase I did pre Stage 1 to get a bit more noise and control the flaps, plus remembers the auto/start stop which is a nice bonus!

These cost around €380, I’m looking for £220 inc p&p.

Any interest please PM me.

rams_s3

Thinking of selling my CETE valve controller from my FL RS3, only been fitted a couple of months but now I’ve gone stage 1 the flaps are set to open in dynamic anyway.

Ive had no issues and works great, best purchase I did pre Stage 1 to get a bit more noise and control the flaps, plus remembers the auto/start stop which is a nice bonus!

These cost around €380, I’m looking for £220 inc p&p.

Any interest please PM me.

still for sale?

DJAlix

VAG Car Coding™ Limited
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
VAG Can Professional
ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)
Last edited:

Endodentist

Looking for a used Cete or Bull-X valve controller for FL RS3, really don't want to pay the full price for it if I don't have to and rather help someone shift theirs! Thanks, Umar

royalsteve68

Have some genuine standard puddle lights from the rear doors on my rs3 saloon for sale (not the audi sport / rings ones, just standard lights).

CHRS3

I’ve got a <2 month old CETE valve controller I’m taking off my car over the weekend and will be selling. Thought I’d pop it in here first to gauge a bit of interest before posting it in the classified. (when I hit post count of course) :)

Anyone interested the price will be £300 to your door or £290 collected locally. Can also help fit.

If anyone wants to PM me about it before it goes on market place feel free to message my Insta @CHRS3_

TAL3B

Attachments

• B2F2D4ED-7E1E-4757-BBCD-EA56DC69856E.jpeg
    B2F2D4ED-7E1E-4757-BBCD-EA56DC69856E.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 64

Cheggers

FOR SALE:

Ferrada FR4 19x8.5 (5x112) - Matte Bronze with Gloss Black Lip

MINT CONDITION - NO SCRATCHES/KERBING

With Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres 235/35/R19 (~5mm tread all round)

Looking for £1500 open to lower offers

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rim...condition-with-tyres-michelin-ps4s/1394539862

DM offers...
FOR SALE:

Ferrada FR4 19x8.5 (5x112) - Matte Bronze with Gloss Black Lip

MINT CONDITION - NO SCRATCHES/KERBING

With Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres 235/35/R19 (~5mm tread all round)

Looking for £1500 open to lower offers

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rim...condition-with-tyres-michelin-ps4s/1394539862

DM offers...
hi,would these be straight fit 16 plate RS3 ,do you have any pics of them on your car
Cheers

TAL3B

Hi Cheggers,

Yes they would... Square fitment all around.

You can give me your email address and I can send through more and clearer pics if you'd like.

I've also got a pair of H&R Spacers which retail for around £90 I can throw in for free if you'd like.

Attachments

• 8226BE9A-34A9-4EDF-BBB5-3B9BD45974BE.jpeg
    8226BE9A-34A9-4EDF-BBB5-3B9BD45974BE.jpeg
    498.3 KB · Views: 45

TAL3B

hi,would these be straight fit 16 plate RS3 ,do you have any pics of them on your car
Cheers

Hi Cheggers,

Yes they would... Square fitment all around.

You can give me your email address and I can send through more and clearer pics if you'd like.

This pic is at stock ride height.

I've also got a pair of H&R Spacers which retail for around £90 I can throw in for free if you'd like.

Attachments

• EC9B1BFC-D60C-4D61-9C5E-1BF6EB125AA7.jpeg
    EC9B1BFC-D60C-4D61-9C5E-1BF6EB125AA7.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 47

Cheggers

Thank mate,can’t seem to pm you my email but the photos you put on seem fine .... just a hard think on if there look as good on my black RS ... still pondering but I do like the gold .

TAL3B

You can check my insta @_tal3b for a few more pics...

I've seen a couple onlines/insta with the black and bronze/gold combo... Looks mint!

Broglen

I’ve got a <2 month old CETE valve controller I’m taking off my car over the weekend and will be selling. Thought I’d pop it in here first to gauge a bit of interest before posting it in the classified. (when I hit post count of course) :)

Anyone interested the price will be £300 to your door or £290 collected locally. Can also help fit.

If anyone wants to PM me about it before it goes on market place feel free to message my Insta @CHRS3_

Hey!
Shipping available to sweden?

If anyone else selling CETE valve controller, pm!

CHRS3

Hey!
Shipping available to sweden?

If anyone else selling CETE valve controller, pm!

Hey buddy, I believe you dropped me a message on eBay on my post. I replied to you on there. eBay will send it to you in Sweden via there global shipping program so postage to Sweden is doable, all included in my original postage price and customs etc taken care of by eBay - If you’d like to keep off eBay I can get a quote online for postage and see how much it would be? If so just drop me a PM on here. :)

Shawn8V

Genuine Audi RS3 saloon blade alloys for sale (staggered setup).
All Gloss black (no diamond cut), all with Michelin PS4S tyres.
Looking for £1200, pm me if your interested or for some images.

BI33

Anyone in Melbourne Australia have a used but still decent amounts of tread remaining front right Pirelli PZero 255/30/r19 91Y they want to get rid off

Got a puncture in mine.... can’t repair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devonpinall

20210306_090517.jpg 20210306_090538.jpg Selling Active valve controller kit, never fitted as now have lots of noise from Revo stage 2 map. £225 posted

MiLtek Secondary cat bypass pipes, only fitted for less than 1,000 miles, now have miltek high flow cat for stage 2 £150 posted

Last edited: