Post your Forza 3 cars....Attention Seekers Welcome

i got addicted to racing round the ring stage by stage to see how fast i could get the car round it, first i went round stock car, then with upgraded brakes and suspension, then with race tyres, dymag rims, sorts transmision ad race clutch............you see where im going with this.i wanted to try and se how little changes would work before i went into new turbos and bigger cams.....................DAMN im addicted to Forza lol im off to race round the ring again lol

oh... i only got 1 car atm :S
Forza2.jpg

abb.jpg

Forza.jpg

bless it!

random car chioce playing sidways @ silverstone!
acdff.jpg

Last edited:
Couple of new ones to add. Really need to stop mucking about making cars look pretty and actually play the game. lol

RS2001.jpg

Merc1.jpg

M3Plod1.jpg

IS2001.jpg

M3Drift1.jpg

Looks kind of familular, not sure why. lol
Monkey1.jpg

nobody got a sport quattro? i can only play it on the brother in laws (ive got ps3) and bought every single upgrade(apart from bodywork) for the sport quattro, tried the 5 pot engine tuned up but it didnt handle well compared to the twin turbo'd v10 it now has lol over 700bhp, i still get my ase kicked off her brother in a ****** skyline powered datsun..... it does well over 200mph... little **** lol it doesnt handle though, so i always choose the nurburgring to show him whats what lol

Thanks to rumour of a new car pack I got the game out again and have added these to my collection

Astra police car
Rozzers-1.jpg

An exact replica of my mates companies demonstrator
SccFRS-1.jpg

Gumball Lambo
Gumball3000La.jpg

Eggenburger RS500
Eggenburger.jpg

Reyland 3 door
REYLAND2.jpg

Any details of the new car pack?? Im liking the RS500 didnt know these were available, i might have to have a little play on this again this weekend now.

1971 AMC Javelin-AMX
1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS
1971 De Tomaso Pantera
1982 Delorean
1987 Sierra RS500 Cosworth
1990 Mercedes 190 Evo
1978 Saab 99 Turbo
1983 Volvo 240 Turbo
1957 Ferrari 250 California