Post your Forza 3 cars....Attention Seekers Welcome

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Post your pics here.

threads been adapted so I don't have to mess with oranoco's posts so am sorry for removing posts peeps.

Please no oversize pics.

Last edited:
Few of the cars I've done on Forza3, Got a few downloaded cars as well but these are ones I have DIY'd.

Downloaded a few graphics packs but these are a few of the cars I've done myself.

Audi S4
NogaroS4.jpg

Camaro
Camaro1.jpg

Scooby
Scooby1.jpg

Fiat Abarth
Abarth.jpg

Focus RS
Focus_RS.jpg

General Lee
GeneralLee.jpg

And a work in progress, The Fast & The Furious Supra
FNF_Supra1.jpg

Another work in progress, The Fast & The Furious Eclipse
FAF_Eclipse1.jpg

What have you peeps got?

Few of the cars I've done on Forza3, Got a few downloaded cars as well but these are ones I have DIY'd.

Downloaded a few graphics packs but these are a few of the cars I've done myself.

Audi S4
NogaroS4.jpg

Camaro
Camaro1.jpg

Scooby
Scooby1.jpg

Fiat Abarth
Abarth.jpg

Focus RS
Focus_RS.jpg

General Lee
GeneralLee.jpg

And a work in progress, The Fast & The Furious Supra
FNF_Supra1.jpg

Another work in progress, The Fast & The Furious Eclipse
FAF_Eclipse1.jpg

What have you peeps got?

How did you get those pics to your pc? did you take a photo of your tv?

Take the photo and once it's done it asks if you want to upload to Forza Motorsport. Tell it yes (A) after a few seconds it will upload. You can do this either in Photo mode or at anytime during a race by pausing the game by hitting the Start button and scroling down to Take Photo

On your PC go to http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/profile/default.htm sign in using th esame e-mail and password your X-Box uses to conect to Live. You should then see your Avatar in the top right and scroll down and you should see your uploaded photo's. Click on download and then hit the disc icon on the bottom panel and your away. Simply a case of then uploading them back onto Photobucket or similar.

Can't take the credit for this graphics package. alangti from Passionford.com done it for me

KB_Scoob1.jpg
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/profile/default.htm

Last edited:
Heres one side of my current design so far..natur shock.

natureshock.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my RS
myRS.jpg

and saying bye to an Audi :)

r8whipped.jpg

Great !!! i got my copy today il be back with cars soon !!!

didnt know you could do this, i shall post up some pics of my rides

class game and i jus pre ordered my call of duty modern warfare 2 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long nights and weekends ahead of me lol

Jase, just bought one today, but domestic duties have curtailed my play :( Just got the Rocco so more time needed before I can post up. But what a game it looks to be...:thumbsup:

I got a rocco with oetinger kit and mtm skirts , dropped on the deck ....

rocco.jpg

Last edited:
The car I used to own pre-S3:

web.jpg

One of the cars I won at auction:
web.jpg

Won a load more cars this morning, and some more interesting metal, so will do some more later.

Anyone know if you can photograph a collection of your cars at the same time?

nice wheels warren

here two of mine
badr8.jpg

sweeney.jpg

Here's my black focus RS with dymag alloys 528 bhp

bfrs.jpg

dyamgs mmmmmnnnn ...nice

dymag.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez, you lot must have been playing a bit longer than I have as I haven't got anything that nice yet. Bought an RS4 this afternoon, but that is about as good as I have. Nice R8 in the full black, looks slick. Want one ASAP!

can someone explain to me how i get pics of my car up on here off my xbox??

my rocco ....lol

roccoart-1.jpg

the beast

q7f-1.jpg

q7-1.jpg

focus rs

ffrsb-1.jpg

frso.jpg

Last edited:
any one watching the gadget show...jonny herbert in a gt2 against that bald fella in a gt2 in forza 3

beats top gear any day !

yeah i watched the gadget show with forza 3 its pretty accurate

check my new rides

my white veyron

v.jpg

my subaru sti
sti.jpg

and my 09 vw ateam van........ lol

at.jpg

ateam.jpg

Forza.jpg

just a quick one o my lambo

ill get my S4 up on here with a 5.2 V10 conversion

E30 M3:

a.jpg

E46 M3:

Forza5.jpg

R36 AWD supercharged Sirocco:

Forza3.jpg

Forza4.jpg

R36 twin turbo'd Sirocco:

Forza7.jpg

Forza8.jpg

Shame that the Hillman Imp doesn't feature in any racing games - the closest shape I can find that's as fun to drive as a Hillman Imp is the Fiat 131 - so, here's a few of my tribute designs - all based on genuine race cars from the 60s and 70s.
First of all: George Bevan Racing Imp (this won the British Saloon Car Championship many times in the 70s:
bevan.jpg

BEVANIMPTHRUXTON1972.jpg

Then, the mighty Hartwell Imps (Hartwell was a famous Imp tuner):
hartwell1.jpg

HartwellImpmodel.jpg

Finally (for now), a slightly battered Rally prepared Imp based on the last true 'works' rally car:
Forza1a.jpg

If you want to buy some of these - more than happy to sell em.
Hillmanimpster

Last edited:
Must say, this game looks awesome even thou im a PS3 guy, is it true that Forza is coming out on PS aswell thou or just bull???

Some nice cars here, wots the deal with winning them at auction thou, is there a car auction or sumthin in the game???

Might have to buy an Xbox if its just for this!:think:

I hate you all! I now think I need to go buy this game for an xbox that I have borrowed! I was happy with Forza 2, which i got for £6, but these pictures just make me want Forza 3 far too much. I think I know what i'm doing this afternoon...hehe

Must say, this game looks awesome even thou im a PS3 guy, is it true that Forza is coming out on PS aswell thou or just bull???:
Forza is exclusive to the xbox :)
Some nice cars here, wots the deal with winning them at auction thou, is there a car auction or sumthin in the game???
yes there is an auction house to buy cars and the storefront you can buy tuning set ups/paint jobs/decals peeps have designed themselves

Might have to buy an Xbox if its just for this!:think:
a few have ;)

Forza is exclusive to the xbox :)

yes there is an auction house to buy cars and the storefront you can buy tuning set ups/paint jobs/decals peeps have designed themselves

a few have ;)

Will be looking at some deals on Xbox then, cheers mate!:beerchug:

I couldn't help myself, I had to buy Forza 3!!! :)

Here was the first car i purchased and did up. It's now at about 550hp (I think) and handles like a bag of nails. I will post pics of me new cars when I get round to taking some.

4284922244_eb3c64834f.jpg

Last edited:
WOW. I. WANT. THIS. GAME.

THE. GAME. IS. BRILLIANT!! :jump:

I found out last night that you need to have a gold account in order to upload pictures, boo! My free month ran out, so think I may need to renew my subscription! I just hate paying, especially when i have a PS3 and it's free.

my S4 on 2 wheels at the ring lol

Brilliant picture!! I really need an s4 in that game. I got addicted with level'ing up to try get level 50, and now all i have is the super fast R2/R1 cars, which are getting a bit boring. My most fun cars are the older ones, they're brilliant! Plus I love the fact you can do engine conversions. My Renault 5 turbo has 600+ horsepower, it's great!