Post your eBay, Classified and For Sale links and wanted in here. Do not create a thread.

guys and girls,

I’m at my wits end. I desperately need a replacement driver side headlight unit for my 2010 A3 8P Black-line. It’s the Bi-Xenon DRL version.

ive been searching for weeks but can only find bnew hella units for £600 or copies for £370ish. Or damaged units. Or passenger side units.

I just need a genuine 2nd hand replacement. Even a pair will do if that’s what it takes!
Hellllppppp!!!

cheers

guys and girls,

I’m at my wits end. I desperately need a replacement driver side headlight unit for my 2010 A3 8P Black-line. It’s the Bi-Xenon DRL version.

ive been searching for weeks but can only find bnew hella units for £600 or copies for £370ish. Or damaged units. Or passenger side units.

I just need a genuine 2nd hand replacement. Even a pair will do if that’s what it takes!
Hellllppppp!!!

cheers
https://www.facebook.com/vagpartswigan message this guy on Facebook he's always breaking S3's etc

2Lt S3 8p Part Engine Loom .
eeb20eb1d6b9de0fa73ed83302a8af79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2009-2012 DRL LED Bi-XENON ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS PAIR LHD GENUINE HELLA OEM

These have come off my 10 plate 8p black edition and are taking up too much space, so it's time for them to go to a new home.
They are the Bi-xenons with DRLs - photo of my car with these lights fitted included​

Part Number/S: 8P0 941 003 BF, 8P0 941 004 BF (see photo)
  • They come fully boxed in original Hella boxes (from my new set)
  • The units come with (should you decide to use them) brand new WinPower D3S HID6000k X-treme White light bulbs (pictured)
  • Unfortunately, there are no ballast / control units. These can be picked up for 35 pounds each.
These are listed on eBay. I try to describe items as accurately as possible as I don't want to waste my time or anyone else's: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363430215858

Issues of note
  • The offside unit looks like someone has tried to remove the lens at some point (to clean maybe?). It is very difficult to do this as they are bonded to the unit. As the picture shows, they have re-attached the lens but there is a join between lens and unit that is not 100% perfect. (Picture included)
  • Also, a couple of the brackets (pictured) have been slightly damaged and could do with some attention to make perfect.
The above do not affect the performance of the lights. They work fine when control units are installed.

These OEM Hella units nw are RRP: £600+ EACH from Hella/Audi. Chinese imitations can be found online for circa £350 each but I have been advised that they are not a good option for what is a prestige car. I see units listed on eBay upwards of £295 for just ONE assembly. I'm after £315 for a matching set from a single vehicle. That price also includes a hefty postage fee which, as I have the boxes, I am willing to cover this cost

Any questions, please do ask via the message facility. Text or call 07394 896246 or email me at alexwells5@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers and thanks for looking : )

Attachments

• headlight PROFILE.jpg
    headlight PROFILE.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 217
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 204
  • My car.jpg
    My car.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 209
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 205
So am I to assume you needed a replacement drivers side headlight and then found a pair(sometime after May 24th) and took out the ballasts and placed them in the new units and are now selling the old units which are damaged and apparently originally purchased second hand for 315 ?

2009-2012 DRL Bi-XENON ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS PAIR LHD GENUINE HELLA OEM

These have come off my 10 plate 8p black edition and are taking up too much space, so it's time for them to go to a new home.
They are the Bi-xenons with DRLs - photo of my car with these lights fitted included​

Part Number/S: 8P0 941 003 BF, 8P0 941 004 BF (see photo)
  • They come fully boxed in original Hella boxes (from my new set)
  • The units come with (should you decide to use them) brand new WinPower D3S HID6000k X-treme White light bulbs (pictured)
  • Unfortunately, there are no ballast / control units. These can be picked up for 35 pounds each.
These are listed on eBay. I try to describe items as accurately as possible as I don't want to waste my time or anyone else's: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363430215858

Issues of note
  • The offside unit looks like someone has tried to remove the lens at some point (to clean maybe?). It is very difficult to do this as they are bonded to the unit. As the picture shows, they have re-attached the lens but there is a join between lens and unit that is not 100% perfect. (Picture included)
  • Also, a couple of the brackets (pictured) have been slightly damaged and could do with some attention to make perfect.
The above do not affect the performance of the lights. They work fine when control units are installed.

These OEM Hella units nw are RRP: £600+ EACH from Hella/Audi. Chinese imitations can be found online for circa £350 each but I have been advised that they are not a good option for what is a prestige car. I see units listed on eBay upwards of £295 for just ONE assembly. I'm after £315 for a matching set from a single vehicle. That price also includes a hefty postage fee which, as I have the boxes, I am willing to cover this cost

Any questions, please do ask via the message facility. Text or call 07394 896246 or email me at alexwells5@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers and thanks for looking : )

View attachment 238338View attachment 238347
So am I to assume you needed a replacement drivers side headlight and then found a pair(sometime after May 24th) and took out the ballasts and placed them in the new units and are now selling the old units which are damaged and apparently originally purchased second hand for 315 ?
No that’s not correct. Not sure what you’re suggesting either. Are you interested in buying them?

These units are the original ones from my car. They were not bought second hand. there was nothing wrong with the units themselves but the auto electrician couldn’t work out why the lights kept failing. In the end I just purchased complete new units with osram bulbs and genuine ballasts. I have the old ballasts but I’m not including them with the units for sale as they could be defective

Why not just throw in the old ballasts units , now u have mentioned that ur not sure if they will work that way the buyer knows before buying and does so at his own risk

What?? Are you bored?? The ballasts are DEFECTIVE.
If you’re not interested in buying them, can you kindly stop meddling with my ad

Hi guys,

Looking for a TTS engine cover including spigot bolts for an S3 8P if anyone has one they're not using?

Thanks!

I have for Sale a Full Turbo back Miltek Non Resonated Exhaust System for 5 door Audi S3 8P. HJS Sports Cat.

The system is 2 months old, taken off the car as the car is now sold.

Looking for £800, great discount to be had!

Location in KT1 - Kingston Surrey.
Exhaust 1
Exhaust 2
Exhaust 3
Exhaust 4
Exhaust 5
Exhaust 6

Thule roof bars, I can't find the codes, they came from a 2009 5door with the ridges in the roof. (Are the codes stamped anywhere??)

In the way in my shed, have had an insignia and now an A4 so I don't need them.

£30? Excluding postage (will post but buyer pays) or pickup from Hull

Fire us a message if interested can send pics.
Thanks
rob

HI everyone I`m selling my full turbo back powervalve sport system with 200 cell cat, putting it on here before I list it on eBay, it was fitted to my A3 2.0TFSI Sportback 5 door. I`m asking £800 I'm located in Suffolk
IMG 5526
IMG 5527
IMG 5528
IMG 5529
IMG 5530 1
IMG 5532
IMG 5533
IMG 5534
IMG 5536
IMG 5537

8p Thule Roof rack kit and roof box

Unfortunately this marks the end of my 8P ownership but I might have this car breaking soon if I can do a deal with the insurance. Is there much interest for any bits if I was to break it?

I’ve attached the spec sheet aswell.

f057fdd8e1be879a87eb3a0308859ea9.jpg

8e4feb224cbc1d14de40ad7c78d43a0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you're ok buddy.

Did the airbag go off as enquiring about the fbmfsw

Hope you're ok buddy.

Did the airbag go off as enquiring about the fbmfsw

Luckily I wasn’t in the car so no airbags have gone off at all.

I’ll know this week if I’m keeping hold of it.

Reactions: S3 Rav
I have an Audi Q3 FL climate control unit for sale (which can be retrofitted as seen per this thread).
The shell has not been modified, I only bought the unit to test if my current unit is faulty (as per this thread)

Price: 200 euro excluding shipping (which is a lot more reasonable than the 800 euro per unit you'll see on eBay)
Shipping goes with PostNL (The Netherlands), so it's probably up to 15 euro for shipping throughout Europe.
Note: for UK, you'll most likely have to pay import fees.

127068127068 1

Brand new 034motorsport locking collar kit. Tighten up your chassis with this upgrade kit.

Bought for my S3 8P but never got around to fitting. S3 is gone now so these are going brand new.

I paid around £220 but I will take £180 including free next day shipping too!

Link to product on awesomegti website - https://www.awesomegti.com/034motor...ss-steel-subframe-locking-collar-upgrade-kit/

Located Wirral for collection but will do you free shipping.

Any questions just ask!
034motorsport stainless steel subframe locking collar upgrade kit mkv mkvi mk5 mk6 volkswagen

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/audi-a3-genuine-alloys-18-inch/1418703626

That's a set of four genuine Audi A3 wheels.

These are the original wheels from my Audi A3 (3.2VR6 Quattro S Line 8P 2006). I have since part exchanged the vehicle so are left with these wheels. 18inch, product code is BBS RS866.

Plenty of tyre tread on all four. Two have pirellis on, one has matador and one has grenlander.

I took the wheels off because one of them leaks air, I had planned to fix it but just never did it! Some minor kerbing, see photos.

Will not sell separately. Collection from Weston super Mare or ask about delivery, I travel a lot so may be possible.

£700 ono

.........WANTED.........

To suit 3DR A3 8P 2.0TFSI

Drivers side arm rest (sits in door card)
2.0TFSI turbo back exhaust - Milltek or similar - resonated

Has anyone got anything for sale?
Thanks

Couple of bits for sale from my S3 8P;-
ECS Tuning Dipstick - £40 posted
Audi Navigation Plus - From Bose car - £150 posted
Genuine Audi roof rails - £50 posted

Attachments

• IMG_9974.JPG
    IMG_9974.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 196
  • IMG_9971.JPG
    IMG_9971.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 197
  • IMG_9973.JPG
    IMG_9973.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_9981.JPG
    IMG_9981.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_9982.JPG
    IMG_9982.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 187
I am leaving the country in a month so got to sell my car, 2007 reg Audi A3 8p Quattro tfsi petrol 2.0l 130,000 miles MOT June/July (need to check) in the rare blue colour, its over all it very decent condition for the age 4 new tyres new pads and discs all round and I sprayed callipers silver to clean them up and its had a new battery, no dents few small stone chips on bonnet tiny tiny bit of rust on rear arch right at bottom and only on the lip, has been serviced every year apart from the last one so its due a service, over all its been a great car that id buy another in my next destination. few points which need attention, its got the sat nav in and BOSE but screen does not work but it still plays, Ive a bluetooth adapter in but it drains the battery sometimes so I disconnected it, (See my post history). The breaks are a bit noisey if they build up break dust, it usually goes after a 10 min drive or a wash, and finally I was advised to do the cv boots they haven't split in the middle but where they fit onto the shaft they've come apart from the clip bit, which is why it was only advisory on MOT. Ive searched around and ill start at 3500 pound ono, its in much much better condition than the black one on eBay. PM PHONE NUMBER FOR PICTURES its my daily driver and its up a bit earlier than I want to sell it but if someone really wants it ill let it go. Im in South Yorkshire

WANTED

Hello,

I'm searching for a manual, three door Black Edition S3, facelift version 8P3, 2008 onwards, 2.0 TFSI (BHZ) Quattro.
Do you have one for sale? I'm in the UK.
The holy grail is immaculate service history and receipts galore.
The odometer will read less than 80k.
The car will have one or very few owners; knowledgeable types that have cared for it - demonstrably.

PS - I don't want a white one.

PPS - Posting here because I don't yet have sufficient credit to use the classifieds.

Looking for a budget S3 in the next few weeks if anyone is thinking of selling let me know

Looking for a budget S3 in the next few weeks if anyone is thinking of selling let me know

Budget & S3 aren't 2 that go together ;P

• Haha
Reactions: Potterswheel and e9_mustii
Aye, that's why I thought buy cheap and keep some mula for a few bills had my S3 8L for 7 years and had it upto 190k so used to a big bill or two lol

Looking for a leather armrest in black, that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, also with a working latch.

Thanks

Hi. Anyone interested in my A3 2.0 tfsi quattro 2012. Black?

I've created an eBay ad however I thought I'd list the modifications here because it is an enthusiasts car.

Bilstein B14 coil overs with uprated top mounts.
OZ Racing Allegerita light weight alloys.
Stop tech big brake kit 4 piston
H&R roll bars front and rear.
Aluminium wishbone kit with anti lift
Engine mounts and DV valve
Removable tow bar (used for bike rack)
Pioneer headset with Bluetooth android auto and apple car play.
S3 genuine sideskirts.
S3 genuine front and rear bumpers.
S3 door sills
rs3 grille.
Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lamps.
AMD custom remap.
Full Miltek exhaust including downpipe
DSG just been serviced
Haldex oil changed.
Full Audi history up to 50K miles.
Decoke fully cleaned manually by AMD
Micheline pilot sport 4s
New brake discs and pads

Receipts for all the work and parts.
Never crashed.
Drives absolutely superbly must be seen and driven.

I'm located in North London.
I'm looking for £7500 or nearest offer

Welcome to give me a call
07960673633 Billy.

Thanks for reading

Forgot to mention cars on 100K miles.
I've installed S3 8V super sport seats with electronic lumbar support and heated.

The rear seats are standard s-line half leather.
BTW the car has age related marks such as the odd paint stone chip and one or two alloys could do with a refurbish.

MOT til 03/2023

Also Audi TT air vents installed because they look better :) and metal acceleration pedal and brake cover fitted plus R8 coil packs and ngk spark plus

Last edited:
Bose covers.

3dr interior trim in pure black plus grab handles , A3 or S3 8P models might fit 8L models but am not 100% sure . Plus discount for members .

All info in description , disvount for membershttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204054766646?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=yj6rNOaXRV-&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=yj6rNOaXRV-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Cars up for sale lads if anyone wants a no expense spared beast of an s3 at 393 bhp on. S2 +

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a rear spoiler for an Audi A3 sportback, does any of you has one for sale?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Unfortunately this marks the end of my 8P ownership but I might have this car breaking soon if I can do a deal with the insurance. Is there much interest for any bits if I was to break it?

I’ve attached the spec sheet aswell.

f057fdd8e1be879a87eb3a0308859ea9.jpg

8e4feb224cbc1d14de40ad7c78d43a0a.jpg

Do you sell by any chance the rear spoiler?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Wanted: Genuine Bosch S3 Injectors x4.
Part number: 06F 906 036 F

Drop me a PM if you have any new or used :thumbs up:

Reactions: Sandra