Post your eBay, Classified and For Sale links and wanted in here. Do not create a thread.

S3 8p 10 plate

Looking for a uprated front brake setup if anyone has one for sale

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

S3 8p 3 door 12 plate:

Looking for second hand miltek tb exhaust system with sports cat, downpipe etc.

Looking for a good price

Message me if you're selling

Hi guys,

Looking for a S3 8P standard front (passenger side) brake calliper carrier, if anyone has one for sale or knows the best place to get one.

Thanks

Aidan.

Wanted: Air bag harness adaptor for mfsw.
8P0971589AD I believe!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Wanted: Air bag harness adaptor for mfsw.
8P0971589AD I believe!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Bought one last week from the local dealership for 50€. New. It is not that expensive to source new compared to the eBay prices.

Reactions: chris11122
RS3 / S3 Sportback 5dr
Side skirts
End caps
Door blades
Fixings

Preferably black, but want any colour ASAP

Thanks!

For anyone who's fitted an induction kit and wants to sell the OE 2 piece plastic air intake (from bumper to airbox) as mine is in really poor condition and is held together with zip ties!!

Thanks in advance!!

For anyone who's fitted an induction kit and wants to sell the OE 2 piece plastic air intake (from bumper to airbox) as mine is in really poor condition and is held together with zip ties!!

Thanks in advance!!
Where are you located

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Collection could be an issue in the current climate... i'd happily cover your costs for postage and packaging though

Collection could be an issue in the current climate... i'd happily cover your costs for postage and packaging though
Just had a quick look on ebay found one that on an auction ebay no. 124174567506 message him as he may have a buy now price, I've seem them go for anyway between £50-110. But £60-75 seems to be average some more on ebay for around that price with free postage so it may be cheaper for you.
As i was think 70 plus postage may cost upto 85ish
Ill have to find out what postage is gonna cost

My engine cover is pretty decent, it's just the air intake that attaches to the body and the part that connects that to the engine cover i'm after.
I understand it will leave someone with an incomplete engine cover but I thought i'd ask anyway.

My engine cover is pretty decent, it's just the air intake that attaches to the body and the part that connects that to the engine cover i'm after.
I understand it will leave someone with an incomplete engine cover but I thought i'd ask anyway.
Well if you wana keep the stock cover why not go.for.something like this although it is abit expensive compared.to stock but that is real carbon and should look nice a 50/50 between stock and modified
e00c81a67a0ffd2c20103ad4473f7118.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

Might aswell use that as an excuse to get an aftermarket intake ;)

Reactions: e9_mustii
Quite frankly the mrs is having none of it... believe me I pitched it well but it wasn't enough :)
Whys you tell her just tell her its got an exhaust leak when she asks about the extra noise and its too expensive to fix

Reactions: Bryant1998

I think it's actually 3 pieces as there is the lid part too - there must be a member on here who has this bit laying around. I've always found a picture helps jog peoples memories ...
Airbox

Yes, you’re right it is 3 pieces.
I believe i’ve found one as we speak but thanks to everyone who replied!!!

If anyone has a pre facelift grill that has had the rs6 honeycomb mod done for sale give me a message. I’m desperate for one

Audi A3 2012 Bose GPS OEM stereo for sale. works great, great condition. car has 22K miles. I took it out to replace it with an Android stereo so don't need this anymore. $250 or best offer. I also have the iphone (new plug) connector that is found in the glove box. it is to connect your phone to the OEM stereo.

located in San Francisco Area.