Post your eBay, Classified and For Sale links and wanted in here. Do not create a thread.

Reactions: 54V4G3
Quick one guys can my puddle lights brightness be controlled from dis? 2011 8p

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I am sure i read if u turn the volume key on mfsw up it does that but u need to have stereo turn off.:smiley simmons::smiley simmons:

Reactions: leonwilliams
Much appreciated!! I contacted the seller to see if it fits. Cheers!

0BE6766F D885 42FD BA07 F3BD34C7C60D

However it doesn’t matter anymore, had my new exhaust installed already. Had to go with 2 pipes instead of the 4. Oh well. Sounds excellent though.
Thanks again for you help.

(Moderator can delete these posts if necessary)

Cheers!

Before I bought my S3 I ordered some gloss black front and rear logo badges, and a black S3 badge for the car.
Now I've had the car a month I have grown to like the silver badges, and have decided not to replace them with black replacements.
As they are as new and have not been fitted to the car, I am offering a small reduction on the price I paid for them and a further reduction if bought as a package.
Rear S3 Badge: £4
Both front and rear gloss black logo badges £12
All bought together, £15

Free postage! Payment via Paypal transfer.
PM for details.

Attachments

• rsz_20180507_122836.jpg
    rsz_20180507_122836.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 317
  • rsz_20180507_122946.jpg
    rsz_20180507_122946.jpg
    919.6 KB · Views: 297
  • rsz_20180507_123003.jpg
    rsz_20180507_123003.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 304
Ill take the S3 badge mate. PM me the details

Just incase any you 8p guys want to do the Q3 Climate Control upgrade there is 1 at a good price on Ebay ( 323244948926 ) nice little mode

Before I bought my S3 I ordered some gloss black front and rear logo badges, and a black S3 badge for the car.
Now I've had the car a month I have grown to like the silver badges, and have decided not to replace them with black replacements.
As they are as new and have not been fitted to the car, I am offering a small reduction on the price I paid for them and a further reduction if bought as a package.
Rear S3 Badge: £4 Still for sale
Both front and rear gloss black logo badges £12 - SOLD

Free postage! Payment via Paypal transfer.
PM for details.

Reactions: derekw
WANTED:

Audi A3 facelift Circle Drivers Airbag

The one to fit the flat steering wheel

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 304
FREE non-smoking pack insert:

Photo%2019-06-2015%2013%2013%2000_zpsrwq0ckgj.jpg

Easy to retrofit to your A3/S3 and gives you an excellent little storage space for your phone/sunglasses/chewing gum/old parking tickets/money...

Here's a thread about it:

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/non-smoking-pack.71634/

This is what it looks like installed:

IMG_1497.jpg

Free if you collect from Bedford or you can pay for postage, I don't know how much that might be though, a few quid I guess.

Is this still available ?

How to sell to the forum members without ebay yet save for both parties? I'm not from the UK.

Well lads, age has caught me up. My beloved A3 has to go so I can get a car I can get in and out of! Was wondering what to ask as it's very well spec'd, so valuation sites are useless.
It' s a Dolphin grey 2005 Sportback 2.0L Tdi Dsg with platinum interior and walnut trim. Factory equipped with front fogs, luggage pack, ambience lighting, ash-tray delete, electric folding mirrors, auto lights and wipers, heated front seats with storage under both, cruise control, puddle and red door lights, sill protectors, vanity mirror lights and boot floor protector mat that opens to cover the back seats when folded.
I've added S3 alloy pedals, S3 flat bottomed mfsw with alloy paddles, Rns-e, chrome air vents, Audi rubber mats, rear shelf sun blind, all lights with leds except head and wing indicator bulbs and 2010 led tail lights, stainless outer door handle and mirror covers, chrome trim on boot lid edge and rear bumper protector. New turbo fitted 3000 miles ago. I'll also throw in a white dis dash that I haven't got round to fitting. Personal reg.
Now the bad bits. Driver's side B-pillar trim worn by my sliding in and out of the car and the - button on the air-con wearing down to the white.

Only 85000 miles, on Castrol Edge since I've had it, with a very spoilt service history by my tame VAG technician!

Might be something else....

****** Nora, why am I selling? :sadlike:

Reactions: maxpayne
Well lads, age has caught me up. My beloved A3 has to go so I can get a car I can get in and out of! Was wondering what to ask as it's very well spec'd, so valuation sites are useless.
It' s a Dolphin grey 2005 Sportback 2.0L Tdi Dsg with platinum interior and walnut trim. Factory equipped with front fogs, luggage pack, ambience lighting, ash-tray delete, electric folding mirrors, auto lights and wipers, heated front seats with storage under both, cruise control, puddle and red door lights, sill protectors, vanity mirror lights and boot floor protector mat that opens to cover the back seats when folded.
I've added S3 alloy pedals, S3 flat bottomed mfsw with alloy paddles, Rns-e, chrome air vents, Audi rubber mats, rear shelf sun blind, all lights with leds except head and wing indicator bulbs and 2010 led tail lights, stainless outer door handle and mirror covers, chrome trim on boot lid edge and rear bumper protector. New turbo fitted 3000 miles ago. I'll also throw in a white dis dash that I haven't got round to fitting. Personal reg.
Now the bad bits. Driver's side B-pillar trim worn by my sliding in and out of the car and the - button on the air-con wearing down to the white.

Only 85000 miles, on Castrol Edge since I've had it, with a very spoilt service history by my tame VAG technician!

If i was selling your car i would have to consider the time i have put into it , cost off parts minus 50% , if i had most off the receipts for the parts that where retrofitted especially the Turbo .lastly the age off the car with the milage and compare prices with an S3 same milage but less retro parts and price it that way .

As a fellow Dolphin Grey 2005 A3 Sportback owner, this makes me sad. I hope you get a good price as default valuations from sites like AutoTrader will be a lot less than what yours is really worth.

I have wood effect trim for 3dr only in minted condition no dents , scratches plus all clips are there . Looking for £25 plus buyer pays postage but open to offers . These should fit A3 / S3 from 2004 - 2012 but do your own research . Came out off 2009 but i had them in my 2007 PFL

Attachments

• 20180606_110452-1440x1920.jpg
    20180606_110452-1440x1920.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 251
  • 20180606_110804-1440x1920.jpg
    20180606_110804-1440x1920.jpg
    855.1 KB · Views: 266
Reactions: derekw
Wanted:

Pre-facelift S-line bumper grill S/RS style. Anyone have any suggestions? All listings on ebay indicated not fitting S-Line bumper for pre-facelift model.

Facelift center buttons (ESP/Hazzards/TPMS/Airbag Off/Card Tray) and surround bezel.

Cheers

Last edited:
Audi S3 8P 3 door BCS Powervalve turbo back full system with 200 cell sport cat
cb59cc4c418e7f426ea3acd33bbb55d5.jpg
4bd4df95aa811bd7eaf118677b618183.jpg
ce86c84d1e872d2f2db94a90a5ba5e1d.jpg
ab1909d131a7961e08237a8f347491a2.jpg
d942ff5e261db74de199e9256287d067.jpg
b48b675866f910cf21235d8aa65e5485.jpg
103c52f40732b03296b587c598f92255.jpg
75bd2e129210f9550ed7ec2d60e511c8.jpg
5fb8b4396a2b7fc575c5ad9e692c3728.jpg