Post your eBay, Classified and For Sale links and wanted in here. Do not create a thread.

My 2011 sepang blue, S3 sport back, now on ebay and in classifieds.

Front
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S3-...154057?hash=item23934d0689:g:5AMAAOSwnDpaEerr

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/sepang-blue-s3-8p-sportback.352966/

Last edited:
Genuine A3 rear led lights for upgrading pre 2009 sportback models included are the kufatec adaptors one has a mark on it which would polish out shown in pictures £180 delivered
Do you still have the looms on sale? :D

A3 8P Ashtray Delete

£12 + postage (TBC)

It has been fitted to my A3, but is still in great condition. Notice there is a small notch cut out at the back of the item (this is where I fed a USB cable through).

SOLD

For Sale standard S3 8P calipers with standard discs, braided lines and Ferodo DS2500 pads which have done a few hundred miles - £200 as I have upgraded to a big break kit

Collection only due to weight of the items - not looking to split
Hello mate is that just the calipers or the whole set? Thank you

Wanted: 3.2 aftermarket exhaust
Need a little more sound :) cheers

WANTED:
06F145751
Audi S3 2.0TFSI K04 Diverter Valve Intermediate Flange

new or used but must be in GWO if used.

rgds
rob

A few bits:

Facelift bonnet - has dents on it from storage. Good for someone who isn’t fussed about doing the repairs/filling

Drivers side headlight bracket brand new bought from Audi but forgot I had it.

Open to offers on both to get rid.

Located in Huddersfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cts throttle and discharge pipes. I can send pics to email or phone!

I bought these second hand, but just not fitting them now.

£230
Located Littleborough, Greater Manchester.

Pick up only - Can post for extra.

Paypal or bank transfer is fine.
If using PayPal please your family or friends option, or if using goods then please cover the fees.

Thanks
Kaine

K
Cts throttle and discharge pipes. I can send pics to email or phone!

I bought these second hand, but just not fitting them now.

£230
Located Littleborough, Greater Manchester.

Pick up only - Can post for extra.

Paypal or bank transfer is fine.
If using PayPal please your family or friends option, or if using goods then please cover the fees.

Thanks
Kaine

Bump, i thought i paid more but i didnt. So £220 delivered

Wheels are sold! :D

Intake still here - £100 plus postage

20150617_074020_zpsx3wbkutu.jpg

20150617_074046_zpskpuixvci.jpg

20150617_074057_zps1qs2xcn2.jpg

20150617_074136_zpsbeqa3qty.jpg

Small mark but cannot be seen once fitted. I didn't even know it was marked until I removed it at the weekend :lol:

Number Plate Delete - £50 plus postage

20150617_074313_zpsbutp00pv.jpg

Flat Bottom Steering wheel with new dual stage airbag - £400 plus postage

20150527_211252_zpsu6kcerw5.jpg

Engine Cover - £50 plus postage

20150617_074204_zpss5jqtz5l.jpg

20150617_074216_zpsimrwgmnb.jpg

20150617_074226_zpssizbokct.jpg

Close up of broken foremost mount. As you can see the cover still looks the part and is intact, it just doesn't hold down at the front anymore.
Screw in uprights to mount the engine cover to will be included in the sale.

PM if interested.

Cheers,

Aaron
Is this Still for sale?? :)

Audi A3 8p steering wheel for sale with paddles.
£60 without postage.

Attachments

• 600E5744-1A11-4163-8804-69E08B169EBA.jpeg
    600E5744-1A11-4163-8804-69E08B169EBA.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 225
Looking for s3 skirts for my a3 sline black edition 61 plate

Looking for induction kit for my s3 anyone selling one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pioneer AVH-X8700BT headunit + fitting kit for A3 8P

£400 + postage (TBC)

Been fitted to my A3 for just over a year now, but I've recently traded her in for an Octavia RS. As such, I no longer need this! Superb headunit and very user-friendly, especially with the Android Auto/Apply Carplay functions.

Everything is complete/as original , including the original box (as seen in the photos). Screen is in immaculate condition, and the headunit itself shows signs of being fittted (i.e. minor marks on the side panels).

It will also come with:
  • Connects2 double-din cage and facia
  • Connects2 CT20AU02 quadlock harness adaptor
  • Audi stereo removal keys
Basically, everything you need to fit this to your A3 8P is included. If you buy the above, I'll also throw in the ashtray delete for free (if it doesn't sell on it's own). The ashtray delete really complements the headunit well, as it gives you a cubbyhole to store your phone/feed the USB ports into.

Note: if you do not have a double-din stereo, you'll need a single>double-din adaptor. Also, if you have MFSW, you'll need an additional part for the harness adaptor.

A3 8P S-Line / S3 Dome Light Unit

£40 + postage (TB)

Dome light unit w/ map and ambient lighting. Excellent condition. Does not include bulbs.

Still for sale! Pioneer unit and kit reduced to £350!

New to the forum and currently on the lookout for a facelift S3, recently sold my BMW and I’m in a position to buy the right S3.

Let me know if you have one for sale, or may be selling soon.

Ideally looking for under 80k miles. Also I’m located near Newcastle, but willing to travel.

Cheers.

New to the forum and currently on the lookout for a facelift S3, recently sold my BMW and I’m in a position to buy the right S3.

Let me know if you have one for sale, or may be selling soon.

Ideally looking for under 80k miles. Also I’m located near Newcastle, but willing to travel.

Cheers.
I know you stated you where looking for an S3 but you might want to go back to page 22 have a look @NHN car for sale if he still has it cause it is very much worth the pennies and he is a top class retro fitter and well known on here for years . Just a thought mate

For 1 week only and only if price has been meet no offers would be looking at £450 plus you would need too meet postage costs or organise collection in person or courier . I would do it bank transfer or paypal friends & family or if you wish to do through paypal as goods you need to add an extra £25 to cover sellers fees and if it is cheaper than 25 i will reimburse your paypal account .
18" x 8j ET43 5x112 genuine stamped .not going to put what Audi would charge you for new ones cause it sounds so cheesy put the price in but i am sure there are few out there you could tell me . Cheers

Attached Files:

Lads made a mistake with my alloy sizes in post 2 above it should read 18x7.5j ET54 5x112 .

For 1 week only and only if price has been meet no offers would be looking at £450 plus you would need too meet postage costs or organise collection in person or courier . I would do it bank transfer or paypal friends & family or if you wish to do through paypal as goods you need to add an extra £25 to cover sellers fees and if it is cheaper than 25 i will reimburse your paypal account .
18" x 8j ET43 5x112 genuine stamped .not going to put what Audi would charge you for new ones cause it sounds so cheesy put the price in but i am sure there are few out there you could tell me . Cheers

Attached Files:
These alloys are no longer for sale . Thanks

For sale four BBS VZ alloy wheels. 8 x 18 inch 5 by 112 ET 44 these were a great fit on my S3 but would fit many other models. Three of the wheels have little or no curb rash but the fourth has. All the wheels are straight with no buckles cracks or welds. All four wheels have Dunlop Sport Max tyres on which all have approximately 3 mm of tread, but all show even wear. These are genuine BBS alloys not to be confused with some of the poor quality copies being offered on eBay. Sorry I can’t upload photos for some reason but PM me your email and I will send them to you. Price is £300 collected from Bedford. Thanks for looking.

For sale four BBS VZ alloy wheels. 8 x 18 inch 5 by 112 ET 44 these were a great fit on my S3 but would fit many other models. Three of the wheels have little or no curb rash but the fourth has. All the wheels are straight with no buckles cracks or welds. All four wheels have Dunlop Sport Max tyres on which all have approximately 3 mm of tread, but all show even wear. These are genuine BBS alloys not to be confused with some of the poor quality copies being offered on eBay. Sorry I can’t upload photos for some reason but PM me your email and I will send them to you. Price is £300 collected from Bedford. Thanks for looking.
Now sold