Post your eBay, Classified and For Sale links and wanted in here. Do not create a thread.

I have some audi bbs speedline 18" which i'm considering selling, all 4 need refurb, can send pics if interested. Would be collection from wolverhampton only.

I have some audi bbs speedline 18" which i'm considering selling, all 4 need refurb, can send pics if interested. Would be collection from wolverhampton only.
From a 2007 a3

Part wanted: Audi A3 S-line rear bumper diffusor with all grills (Facelift 2009-2012)
Part number: 8P0 807 434 F 1RR (without tow possibility)

For car model: Audi A3 Facelift
Year: 2009-2012
Colour: Original
Quantity: 1

Preferred contact method:
Pm
Advert status: Open

Wanted

S3 stainless, resonated middle and rear for 3 door

Cheers trev

A few things for sale as I've now sold the S3 :-(

Full turbo back standard exhaust system from 2010 S3 Sportback - £150

Engine cover/intake from the same car - £100

Front grill, standard chrome S3 grill with parking sensor holes (has been plasti dipped but will need re doing or peeling off) - £50

Car had done approx 40k miles when parts were removed due to going APR stage 2. Never had any problems with either parts.

Would meet half way if required but only if not to far. I'm based in Blackpool. Please pm me or text 07835408231.

Wanted - standard or aftermarket exhaust for 2003 A3 3.2 (believe the S3 exhaust fits too!)

Part wanted: Audi A3 Sportback 2007 rear wiper motor (leaking, causing boot lock sensor to fault and sound siren)
Part number: 8E9 955 711E

For car model: Audi A3 Sportback
Year: 2007

Preferred contact method: Pm

Part wanted: Audi A3 Sportback 2007 rear wiper motor (leaking, causing boot lock sensor to fault and sound siren)
Part number: 8E9 955 711E

For car model: Audi A3 Sportback
Year: 2007

Preferred contact method: Pm
I've got a brand new boxed one, inbox me.

I've got a brand new boxed one, inbox me.

been trying to "start a conversation" with you but the forum keeps telling me my message looks like spam or something,
anyway, can you try to engage with me via pm/conversation/inbox and tell me which brand it is, how much do you want for it and as I live in Belgium, could you give me an estimate for the shipping cost as well. thx

been trying to "start a conversation" with you but the forum keeps telling me my message looks like spam or something,
anyway, can you try to engage with me via pm/conversation/inbox and tell me which brand it is, how much do you want for it and as I live in Belgium, could you give me an estimate for the shipping cost as well. thx
When you have 3 posts you can use the message system. All new members go through this process where there posts get approved. It's all about keeping the spam off the forum

Few things for sale:
1- S3 VWR Springs and Bilstein B8 Shocks- £150
Full set of Volkswagen Racing lowering springs. Part no. Vwrpa016. Cost £210 new
Also full set of Bilstein B8 dampers to suit. Part numbers 35-158745 and 24-158756. Cost over £500 new

All removed from my A3 tdi Quattro when I sold it, they have done around 30k miles and lower the car around 20mm over s-line.
The springs are designed to fit 8p A3 Quattro/S3, MK V Golf R32 and the MK 6 Golf R models. May fit others.
The dampers will fit all mk5/mk6 Golfs and 8p A3's with 55mm front struts.

All top quality parts in good condition and give excellent performance and comfort.

2-S3 H&R Sway/Anti-Roll Bar set- £130
Full front and rear kit for 8p A3 Quattro or Mk V R32 Golf. Part number 33220-1
In good condition removed from my A3 tdi Quattro with about 40k miles done.
2 settings of stiffness front and rear and make a massive difference to the feel of the car.

Located in Stratford upon Avon
Will take £200 for everything for a quick sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 204
I also have 2 of RobinA3's retrofit loom kits for the door/puddle warning light including the wire for door handle led and all the other two lamps.
Never got round to fitting so are in brand new condition. Cost around £90, will take £50 posted.

S3 standard exhaust full system

Covered 20k
Southampton

£125

Eddyd, how much for the VWR springs only if you reckon they'll work with S-Line shocks? Are they as crash as H&R or more like Eibach?

Milltek decat brand new still in its box for an Audi A3 2.0 TFSI sline 2006 sportback £370
Milltek cat back brand new as above £420 located just outside Edinburgh. Would prefer collection as they are large boxes.

Bucket seats out of a 3door s3.
I would do a swop with someone (full black leather seats) plus cash my way.
Please message for more info.

Audi A3 Polybushes

Polybush Rear Track Arm Lower Outer Poly Bush 44BC Audi A3 8P

Polybush Track Link Lower Inner Poly Bush 44BD Audi Audi A3 8P

Brand New Bushes. Each Pack contains x2 ,

All I want is £60 for them both, or £35 each including delivery.

Not advertised anywhere so just let me know if anyone wants them and I'll create an ebay advert

I have a off side full s line door card in my shed as well with slight wear and tear on the locking buttons but over all good condition, solid black one with chrome door handle £20 collection only on that though from Leeds / Wakefield.

I have a off side full s line door card in my shed as well with slight wear and tear on the locking buttons but over all good condition, solid black one with chrome door handle £20 collection only on that though from Leeds / Wakefield.
Is the door card for a 3 or five door?

FULL BKD 2.0 TDI Exhaust available

Boost Vacuum Solenoid Block Available

Double Din conversion parts wanted!

Full leather or bucket seats wanted to part ex for my half leather interior and cash your way!

Some parts for sale from s3 8P:

ITG Induction Kit for a 2.0tfsi (k04) with brand new maxogen filter only been on 15 miles - £180.00

Gfb dv+ - £80.00

Selling parts for turbo refurb.

Can get photos at end of week of needed .

Right lads, recently got my S3 on coilovers so I'm selling my OEM 2010 S3 full suspension, thats 2 front struts with springs and 2 rear dampers also with springs. only covered 35k. £150 gets you the lot. can supply photos if requested. cheers.

Full standard s3 8p system, 20k on it, mint condition £100

Reactions: jayhop
WANTED * LCR front Brembo Caliper Carriers and Adapters for 8P1 333mm discs * WANTED just adapters

Black edition door trims in gloss black

Front and rear in mint condition £100 however willing to take offers

Southampton

Right lads, recently got my S3 on coilovers so I'm selling my OEM 2010 S3 full suspension, thats 2 front struts with springs and 2 rear dampers also with springs. only covered 35k. £150 gets you the lot. can supply photos if requested. cheers.

FREE! Take it off me

Reactions: martinivw and Part-Timer
wanted s3 8p gear knob with the red ring alloy and leather and s3 logo if anyone selling one cash waiting