Post your eBay, Classified and For Sale links and wanted in here. Do not create a thread.

H&R lowering springs so 8P S3....paint has flaked slightly but work perfectly. £110 ono posted

Ram Air Cold Air intake - £190 new (twin heat shield model) £150 ono posted. has covered around 3000 miles but filter like new

after a set of rotors, preferably 19 inch, fancy a change as this is my second car with standard s3 wheels on.
can also swap a set of prestine s3 wheels on continental tyres with lots of tread left, cheers

Creation Motorsport PCV Delete kit - £45.00 (Posted)

Only been on the car for 2000 miles and in A+ condition, removed when trying to fault find my EML which was caused by the Revo CAI. Bought a PCV to replace and can't return it so the PCV delete is up for sale instead.

(Wanted Ad)

Hi All,

NOT the first post I wanted to scribe 3 weeks after getting my beloved s3 :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:. Fell in love with the car after the first touch of the accelerator and was all going swimmingly until today...

Anyhow I have somehow stupidly managed to graze and quite badly dent the passenger side of the back bumper (below tail light and above diffuser) and thus am looking for anyone who may be able to assist me in finding a replacement. I have a 2011 S3 Quattro 8P 3 Door Sportsback (facelift) and am looking for a full rear bumper with parking sensors (not including diffuser as this is still intact).

Anyone who may be able to assist on this or requires any more info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Will

Audi S3 pre facelift intercooler ,this is just the cooler no pipes etc
Came off my car as I have put a wagner cooler on
Sensible offers

Looking for S line front grill to fit 2006 Sportback in a good condition, need it posted to Portsmouth area. Please contact me via text on 07902104013 Ivan
Thanks

I have the original out of mine that's in fairly good condition can take photos of it tomorrow if that's any good?

Audi S3 pre facelift intercooler ,this is just the cooler no pipes etc
Came off my car as I have put a wagner cooler on
Sensible offers

Attachments

• IMAG0572.jpg
    IMAG0572.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 206
  • IMAG0571.jpg
    IMAG0571.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 238
  • IMAG0570.jpg
    IMAG0570.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 281
2009 Audi S3 FOR SALE
Audi S3 in Ibis White

I have owned the car for 2 years and its been well looked after by myself, always had it serviced and mot's done at my local Audi Dealership, all the spec and information are in the links below.

I have attached a link to the tread i put in the classified section, also the ones from auto trader and PistonHeads

I am open to sensible offers from anyone that is interested.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/2009-audi-s3-ibis-white.269660/

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/audi/s3/audi-a3-s3-quattro-3-door-2009/5569578?v=b

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201604132931338?page=1&model=s3&make=audi&radius=1500&postcode=RG18 4EP&quantity-of-doors=3&colour=white&maximum-mileage=up_to_45000_miles&sort=default&search-target=usedcars&onesearchad=used,nearlynew,new&searchcontext=default&logcode=p

If anyone is interested please contact me either call or text.

Thanks

Ryan

WANTED - GFB DV+ for Audi S3 8P

Please PM me and we can arrange delivery and price

Thanks!!

WANTED: S-Line rear spoiler for A3 8P1 3-door, part number 8P3860943. Akoya Silver would be great but any colour really. Please PM

Wanted s3 front and rear bumper or s line

I have here for sale an Audi S3 engine cover in excellent condition as can be seen on the photo, as good as new, courier delivered for 80£. I accept paypal only.
20160220 225132 resized 1

For Sale:

Neuspeed P Flo intake for Audi S3

PM for more info about price and so on

Sadly have my S3 up for sale now. (2011 (11) with 42,000 miles)

Prior to selling it, I've made sure that everything time or service related has been done.

It's had this year : Cambelt, Water-pump, Brake Fluid change, 4-wheel alignment, new clutch (I used to do a lot of town driving in Bristol until getting a new automatic car), New front disks & pads and just had the MOT done with no advisories.
Its had the haldex service, I've upgraded the Sat Nav disk for full postcode search. It has a Stage 1 remap from Streetwise automotive in Bristol but I can have it returned to std if required.
Has had a full detail/paint correction and also the next service (minor/oil change) is included in the service plan I bought when I had the major service done.

It gets very little use nowadays, I generally drive it once a week just to give it a run. My wife wants an SUV and I have a new car so the Audi has to make way sadly...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603232247863

Have a standard s3 cat back only covered 18k

Located in Southampton

Also a mint standard engine cover and pipe work

Just chuck me a resonable offer

A3 8p quattro zorstech custom cat back exhaust, made for my 3.2 but will fit any quattro A3 £200
Verdestein Ultrac sessanta 235/40/18 perfect condition 6.5mm tread 2 for sale £60 each
A3 8p2 S3 style front grill black, would benefit from a re-paint £50
S3 replica side skirts painted in ebony black pearl, painted before fitting then couldn't get to fit! £70
Pm for pics.

I have a few items for sale that have been replaced by uprated items on my 2007 S3.

Standard S3 Wheels, in mint condition (No Tyres) £400
Standard S3 Engine Cover few marks, just needs a wipe down £75
Standard S3 Suspension £175 (Replaced @ 76172 so currently have covered around 18k Miles.

PM Me if interested and I would be happy to send over Photos.

Number Plates

Vehicle specific symbols such as Audi shown below. So even if you have a different vehicle, I should have the correct symbol for your car - please ask for more information.

Note - the registration mark 'EXAMPLE' shown below is for illustrative purposes only.

20160603 090236 resized 1
20160603 090326 resized 1

20160603 090251 resized 1

You can choose : -

- Border or no border

- GB or no GB.

- A short message instead of the symbol.

The only thing that legally has to remain is the postcode and the BSAU mark.

I will supply double sided sticky pads with them.

Please use the parts request feature on the site to get started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For security reasons - I will need a photograph/scan of the front and inside of your V5 with your driving license on top of it.

The card billing address must match the address shown on the V5 - I will know if it doesn't match and I will cancel the order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any pictures/scans of V5's should be sent to my email address and not uploaded to the site. (I'll provide my email address after you have submitted the parts request).

£20.00 inc VAT a set.

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who don't have a good look through the parts request system or simply Google my username. These plates are fully road legal, I'm a Main Dealer and have been personally part of this forum for years. I'm not here to mess you about.

Its free delivery.

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Reactions: Mindak, doctor46goat and Jake 61
Want some :

Speedlini turini
Pro race
Or superleggras

Southampton

I am after some bits for my a3 140mtdi 2004
Side skirts, spoiler, front lip
De cat, aftermsrket exhuast
Hybrid turbo
Fmic

Anything else i can do to play with it..
Already lowered with 19s
Unless someone has some red alloys they want to swap

A3 8P V Maxx lowering springs brand new in the box to fit the sportback 2.0tdi or 2.0 tsfi giving a 35mm rear and 50mm front drop.

Here's the link

threads/brand-new-v-maxx-lowering-springs-a3-8p-2-0tdi-and-tfsi-sportback.278698/

Got a few things for sale from my S3 8p stage 2+(2008). Selling the car tomorrow so no longer need the parts.

Autotech HPFP internals. Only been used for approx 1000miles and was bought brand new. £185 (postage included)

R8 coil packs. Again only used for approx 1000miles, bought new from awesome GTI. £60 postage included.

Creation Motorsport Induction Kit with K&N cone filter. £120 Inc postage.

Not yet posted on eBay as I'd thought I'd let forum members have first dibs.

Email me for any further details or if your interested.
olimetcalfe04@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 20160616_123031.jpg
    20160616_123031.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 196
  • 20160616_122739.jpg
    20160616_122739.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 200
  • 20160616_122633_001.jpg
    20160616_122633_001.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 279
Hi, wondered if anyone has two black fog light surrounds (no chrome/silver around the light) for a 2009 facelift S3 8P. Thanks to some thieves mine are now missing on both sides...

Attachments

• WP_20160618_13_58_01_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20160618_13_58_01_Pro (2).jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 157
nearly new 2.0 tfsi GFB DV+ valve. Was on my 2009 audi s3 until i changed to a Forge Motorsport BOV. All in original box and eveything included.
Looking for £70 posted.