Post your B8 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

I have a Pair of S-line black edition fog light grills. Brand new in original audi packaging.
Looking for £100 ono

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

As I have just sold my S4 avant I am selling the following.
Hatch bag boot liner with boot flap and a set of 18" replica peeler alloys with continental winter tyres (new on end of last year)
I'm open to offers on both and will post on eBay in a few weeks if I don't get any interest on here.
Thanks.

As I have just sold my S4 avant I am selling the following.
Hatch bag boot liner with boot flap and a set of 18" replica peeler alloys with continental winter tyres (new on end of last year)
I'm open to offers on both and will post on eBay in a few weeks if I don't get any interest on here.
Thanks.

Morning mate, have you got any pics of the boot liner? What make?

Cheers, Gareth.

Bit of a random for sale.....full B8 S4 quad tail pipe exhaust. Got it hanging around in my garage after getting an Miltek system installed. Any use to anyone?

Anyone got any a4 facelift parts for sale?

H&R 12mm TRAK+ Spacers with Bolts

H&R Part Number: 2455668
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 112mm
Spacer Width: 12mm (24mm per axle)
Centre Bore: 66.5mm

Supplied in original box with extended length bolts. 3 years old but only the usual wear marks. Only ever been fitted to one vehicle. Can provide pictures if required.

Perfect sizing for B8 S-Line. I had them on my special edition.

£60 including shipping

Cobra rear parkmaster r0394 4 parking sensors flush mount

Cobra ParkMaster Rear Parking System 17mm Flush (4)
Model R0394

Condition New

Make reverse parking easier with the Cobra Park Master R0394 4 x 17mm sensor reverse parking aid which can be painted to match perfectly with your vehicle. So you benefit from the system's functionality without comprising on appearance.

RRP £ 89.99

Have a set of above for sale.. painted in quartz grey. Can also be repainted if needed. Fit any car. Make me an offer. I never fitted these to my a4 and have since bought a new car.
Also comes with cutting tool which was around £25 i think.

Really interested in the strut brace, scheduled to travel to Manchester Airport next Thursday, but things may change due to a bereavement, are you still willing to post?

Few items for Audi B8 & B8.5 S4 for sale, sorry i forgot how to upload images onto the forum so please PM me with your email address. All parts have been taken off my car due to selling my car soon.

Scorpion Exhaust Resonated Half System & Up-pipe (Cat Back System) was installed on my car for 5 months and in very good condition, this system is renown for its lack of drone, £1100

ECS Carbon Fibre rear Defuser for £450, also installed on my car 5 months ago, purchased from Awesome GTI for £672.34.

Thanks

William

Got a set of brand new front footwell lights for sale with wiring and bulbs. These are from tr8ps and haven’t been fitted. Cost £38+postage

£25 posted