Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

are the side mount ic's a straight fit ?

not too much bother to fit, much less hassle than a FMIC and cutting the bumper bar!

For the passenger side you will need to cut the current lower hose in half and also drill some holes in the top of existing mounting bracket,

for driver side you will have to cut away some of the mounting bracket and drill holes on top of bracket.

both coolers have the bottom lug that fits the standard bracket.

I have an 08 A4 cab for sale spares/repairs. Did run but for some reason it won't start, been told it needs a starter motor but i'm not a mechanic and just want it gone. Mot til Jan 21, Black, age related marks and dings, roof in full working order, 4 excellent tyres and spare alloy in the boot with a brand new tyre. Can email pics as i'm unsure how to upload them here. Open to offers. Thanks

Looking for a set off 19s for my b7 special edition quattro . Maybe a cat back

IMG 3439ss

BRD Injectors

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/audi-b7-2-0-brd-170-injectors.419494/

Selling my 034 motorsports High flow cat with post cat sensor spacer for the A4 B7 and DTM 2.0tfsi engines.

In very good condition .

Thats the good part, now bad part.

Although these are sold as road usable , they can be problematic at MOT time , my car failed this time as the emissions were out of range but its a known issue with any hfc , you take a chance with any non standard cat.

If you are looking for a less restrictive cat for your B7 and don't want a full decat pipe then this is ideal , just factor in you may need to have a work round at MOT time.

very good addition to the 2.0tfsi engines, really good midrange increase in performance and nice sounds.

Selling as i am returning my car back to factory spec, so it's now surplus to requirements.

New they are £450 or more with no gaurentee it will pass the MOT.
I'm letting mine go for £225.00 + postage , half the new price for the same unit, must a bargain.

no gasket or silicone intake pipe included i'm afraid.

rob

IMG 0533 1sus

Reactions: Andy b7
With the change of front ends i will no longer need the Cupra LCR splitter.

In good cond, £25 +post

With the change of front ends i will no longer need the Cupra LCR splitter.

In good cond, £25 +post
I'll have it Rob i found a downside to the maxton one although its gloss black which is what i wanted to match the rest of the car there not as strong as the cupra ones when hitting dead animals in the road, safe to say mine is fu**ed so ill have yours let me know how much it is all in posted.

Out of interest what’s the clearance like over speed bumps with the Cupar splitter once your car is lowered?

I live near 2 schools so there are loads of speed bumps around my area. Would it cause me issues having one fitted once I’m on coilovers?

Is there any standard head units forsale? I’m after one an guessing it will need a code. The one in mine doesn’t work. It’s got a symphony unit at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of interest what’s the clearance like over speed bumps with the Cupar splitter once your car is lowered?

I live near 2 schools so there are loads of speed bumps around my area. Would it cause me issues having one fitted once I’m on coilovers?
I've had the cupra one and the maxton one the maxton being a noticeable amount lower and I think my cars about as low as id take the front without causing issues and I never noticed any scraping with either splitter on speed bumps or not, only issue I found is day after I installed the maxton one I reversed onto a drive and the front scraped along the floor and sounding like the front bumper just got ripped off, no damage was done but a dead animal demolished it a couple weeks later where the cupra one would of just took it on the chin and probably just need a few screws tightening back up.

Reactions: Dan_Avant
Is there any standard head units forsale? I’m after one an guessing it will need a code. The one in mine doesn’t work. It’s got a symphony unit at the moment.

I've got an RNSE (double din) from my B7 Avant in the garage. It was fully working when removed as I installed an Android unit then my car was stolen :D Feel free to PM if its of any interest to you im not sure what they usually go for

I have a double din Symphony with code you can have

Pm if interested

Selling my 034 motorsports High flow cat with post cat sensor spacer for the A4 B7 and DTM 2.0tfsi engines.

In very good condition .

Thats the good part, now bad part.

Although these are sold as road usable , they can be problematic at MOT time , my car failed this time as the emissions were out of range but its a known issue with any hfc , you take a chance with any non standard cat.

If you are looking for a less restrictive cat for your B7 and don't want a full decat pipe then this is ideal , just factor in you may need to have a work round at MOT time.

very good addition to the 2.0tfsi engines, really good midrange increase in performance and nice sounds.

Selling as i am returning my car back to factory spec, so it's now surplus to requirements.

New they are £450 or more with no gaurentee it will pass the MOT.
I'm letting mine go for £225.00 + postage , half the new price for the same unit, must a bargain.

no gasket or silicone intake pipe included i'm afraid.

rob

View attachment 208155
Did this go in the end rob? I would be interested

I've got an RNSE (double din) from my B7 Avant in the garage. It was fully working when removed as I installed an Android unit then my car was stolen :D Feel free to PM if its of any interest to you im not sure what they usually go for
Did you sell this please?

BRD injector seal kits, injector wiring loom, bolt kit.

All genuine VAG, brand new and unused.

RNSE - Audi Nav Plus - £75 + £10 postage.

Fully working, but a couple of button caps popped off. This came from an A4 B7 Avant .

It was working perfect when removed 18 months ago now when I installed an Android unit, then that car was stolen. It for some reason has a few button caps missing though. I think they popped off somehow when I was removing it with the radio keys. Maybe can find them on ebay.

It has some harness included but i'm not sure how suitable it is, as it looks to have been spliced at some point by a previous owner. I think they retrofitted some bits like cruise control etc. Part of the harness has outputs for speakers etc. I can send you any harness I've got I'm not sure if its any good though. Depends on the car it's going into I guess.

£75 plus £10 Parcelforce24 postage.

Cheers.
Tom

View attachment 236122

RNSE - Audi Nav Plus - £75 + £10 postage.

Fully working, but a couple of button caps popped off. This came from an A4 B7 Avant .

It was working perfect when removed 18 months ago now when I installed an Android unit, then that car was stolen. It for some reason has a few button caps missing though. I think they popped off somehow when I was removing it with the radio keys. Maybe can find them on ebay.

It has some harness included but i'm not sure how suitable it is, as it looks to have been spliced at some point by a previous owner. I think they retrofitted some bits like cruise control etc. Part of the harness has outputs for speakers etc. I can send you any harness I've got I'm not sure if its any good though. Depends on the car it's going into I guess.

£75 plus £10 Parcelforce24 postage.

Cheers.
Tom

View attachment 236122

Added photo not sure why the attachment seems broken in the above post.

Screenshot 2021 04 22 182542

My 1.9 Avant has just been listed in the classifieds section of anyone's interested.

Based in Glasgow.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Happily take an offer on recaro interior listed in the classifieds section.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Eibach sportlines 2.0tdi avant
Part no e20-15 -003-05-22
Listed as suitable for all non Quattro b7 models except the 3.0tdi
Going on eBay next week if I don’t get a buyer here
Less than a year old ,probably over estimating at 2k miles
Looking for 100£
I’m in notts or Paisley freight will deliver for 35£
Thanks

Eibach sportlines 2.0tdi avant
Part no e20-15 -003-05-22