Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

Car is going Monday. Last chance to get bits!

I’ve got black tfsi valve/engine cover
2l tfsi injectors
Injector rail and inlet manifold
Alternator
Tension pulley

Audi speed line splits 19” 8.5j et48 diamond cut lip grey centres slight curbing to two wheels. Come with 235 35 19 tyres £700

Let me know
Cheers
Dan

Car is going Monday. Last chance to get bits!

I’ve got black tfsi valve/engine cover
2l tfsi injectors
Injector rail and inlet manifold
Alternator
Tension pulley

Audi speed line splits 19” 8.5j et48 diamond cut lip grey centres slight curbing to two wheels. Come with 235 35 19 tyres £700

Let me know
Cheers
Dan

Dan, do you have the whole car or just the parts you listed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got the “whole” car( what’s left) so if there is something you’d like let me know
Cheers

I’ve got the “whole” car( what’s left) so if there is something you’d like let me know
Cheers

I’m looking for the brake booster hose. It connects to the vacuum pump and runs to the firewall. I can PM you as well if you want to talk that way.

da985b3f24e0d5e944f6284082baaa03.jpg

it is aftermarket but its also 2wd. was made by emp 3" from the downpipes back with a centre silencer to stop drone on motorways

Afternoon all.

Would anyone be interested in my oldcatch can setup, some is brand new and never fitted so my need addtional parts etc depending how you want to run it. Only selling as the cars about to be sold and i never got around to do this.

In the kit is:
Rtech blanking plate (bought used).
Mishimoto style 3 port catch can catch, i have added a drain tap at the bottom for easier emptying. (New but tested fitted in bay)
3 x 19mm barbed fittings (new)
3metres red oil resistant hose (new)
Turbo blanking plate (new)

Still got all this B7 brake setup available:

320mm Front Drilled Brembo Disks x2 - Brand new in box

320mm Brembo Pads x4 - Brand new in box

320mm OEM Calipers painted red (unused since painted)+Carriers+shields (taken from a 2.0TFSI@55k)

HEL stainless steel braided hoses front and rear - Black - Brand new in box - £75

£300 for everything

Postage not included

Based in York if you want to collect/meet up.

Photos in this thread: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...lipers-£300-takes-it-all.380645/#post-3404588

Full set of thule wing back roof bars, included is

Wing back bars
Foot packs
Feet adaptors
Locks with 1 key
Instruction pack

Items are in good used condition but please check the photos.

£135 Cash on collection due to size. Rotherham, south Yorkshire.

Afternoon all.

Would anyone be interested in my oldcatch can setup, some is brand new and never fitted so my need addtional parts etc depending how you want to run it. Only selling as the cars about to be sold and i never got around to do this.

In the kit is:
Rtech blanking plate (bought used).
Mishimoto style 3 port catch can catch, i have added a drain tap at the bottom for easier emptying. (New but tested fitted in bay)
3 x 19mm barbed fittings (new)
3metres red oil resistant hose (new)
Turbo blanking plate (new)

Still got this pal and how much?

Just hang fire chap, I've pm'd you re your problem.

Reactions: Michael Holloway
Hi all

I have sold my S4 B7 avant today, sad to see it go....

I have some bits and pieces to sell off if anyone is interested.

Milltek MSAU177 AND MSAU178 center section resonators.

2 x F5056 milltek sleeves

2 x 58mm exhaust clamps

Sub enclosure for a 10"

Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 245/35/19 tyre with 5mm

4 x Cree led Audi puddle light projectors

Ampire BTR100 bluetooth Receiver

Pair of anti rattle clips

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi all

I have sold my S4 B7 avant today, sad to see it go....

I have some bits and pieces to sell off if anyone is interested.

Milltek MSAU177 AND MSAU178 center section resonators.

2 x F5056 milltek sleeves

2 x 58mm exhaust clamps

Sub enclosure for a 10"

Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 245/35/19 tyre with 5mm

4 x Cree led Audi puddle light projectors

Ampire BTR100 bluetooth Receiver

Pair of anti rattle clips

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

yep sad day indeed chap, you'll miss it.

best of luck anyway chap .

rob

Reactions: Stue pot
WANTED as car will be going soon i want to put back a standard double din radio back in as i did the full swap from a single so only have a single din ome radio so im looking for a double din ome radio as cheap as possible if you have one sat around

I have a nice oem unit out of my old bus, willing let it go but £50 is a bit low , i'd let it go for £65 inc postage.

Reactions: martin1984
WANTED as car will be going soon i want to put back a standard double din radio back in as i did the full swap from a single so only have a single din ome radio so im looking for a double din ome radio as cheap as possible if you have one sat around

Think I have my old double din in the shed ( have a look in the morning)
you can have it for £45-£50 posted.

I have a nice oem unit out of my old bus, willing let it go but £50 is a bit low , i'd let it go for £65 inc postage.
cheer Rob as you can see karl has offerd his at lower price so will take his as dont want to offened your good will as you already did me a deal on the spring a while ago but if karl doesnt find his your is second and i'll pay your asking price
thanks for the quick replys @Just Rob. and @avant_karl

no probs martin, don't forget though , mines from a special edition so worth the extra..lol

Evening all after a bumper change I have for sale an 05 A4 B7 s-line bumper in good condition just no fog lights or fog light loom but comes with spare fog light surrounds and grilling in different styles have swapped loom and lights
4658c17f944cd0ebf001a761b47df383.jpg
0a707d4c2c8405f599fd6021e5c05c6f.jpg
f7ae0484980eb4fc10bdc716166815ab.jpg
to my new bumper also comes with genuine Audi black grill will not post due to size of bumper located in Goole Yorkshire sensible offers considered

Couple of bits left

Custom exhaust 3” 2wd tfsi avant £350
Audi speedlines 19” grey centres diamond cut lips £650
Lamin x headlamp tint £35 posted
Alpine dab130 apple CarPlay head unit £200 posted
Audison dp1d amplifier 200 posted