Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

yes mate, its an RS4 grill according to part number quote.... for 10% of usual price or there abouts !!

scooped thanks!! :)

have no need at all but sure.

I debated buying myself and selling on for few quid but thought I'd pay forward the good find....

Reactions: pablo
Oh , i like that, missed out on the last two i wash interested in, maybe this is the one.......i need to know more.

Immaculate S Line Multi Function Steering Wheel for sale. I bought this to fit to my car but as I don't have cruise control etc it's going to get too expensive to do. Looking for 90 quid inc P&P. it has the S Line badge and red and white stitching and is in like new condition.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    714.9 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    939.9 KB · Views: 256
Thinkin of selling my a4 3.0 tdi quattro s-line. 69k on clock. 19 inch OEMS alloys back box delete with 2 4" slashed tips. Full leather interior heated front seats. Auto box with paddle shift. Car in great condition. Pulls like a train. Mot due in may. Lookin for £8000 ovno. Any questions welcome. Cheers

Attachments

• 20160202_171154.jpg
    20160202_171154.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 211
Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
Not sure where to put this so here seems the best place.
I'm after a set of xenon headlights complete with ballasts to fit an a4 b7 dtm. Not after any after market just genuine ones please.

For sale , set of 4 rs4 style 9 spoke alloys excellent quality for reps and made by wsp italy.
size : 18" 8j 5x112, et35 i think but will double check.
only 6 months old , 3 are perfect and 1 has a scuff which i cant live with but other may well be able to , not that big but can be sorted if needbe but someone else may not be a fussy as myself.
no tyres included but the hub caps are (which were supplied with the rims but i purchased).
cost me £500 new with centre caps , so looking for £295 .
not on fleabay yet as there still on my car , but will be off it midweek .
cheers
rob
IMG 0630

Attachments

• IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 184
Wanted....s line front bumper. Preferably with the fog lights grilles and phantom black. But will consider alternatives. All thanks to the snow we encountered this morning!

have you got 3 sets of alloys for sale now dimi, you must deep pocket to just keep buying different alloys chap.

Yeah i have 3 sets now ! I haven't got deep pocket but i work a lot ;) and yes they are too much for me to keep them so i really want to get rid Avus and Oz's so i will keep the A5's for winter but ...

Brand New FMIC for sale i brought it for my old A4 2.0T fsi.
Rated up to 350bhp

Attachments

• 20160311_200753.jpg
    20160311_200753.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 186
X4 Coil plugs with spark plug remover tool
They have done roughly 15k miles

Attachments

• 20160301_213441.jpg
    20160301_213441.jpg
    701.9 KB · Views: 164
Oops sorry bud thought i put them in ill take £180 for the FMIC and £15 for the coils

Reactions: Dani_B19
OEM B7 Bi xenons - Non Adaptive so a good and easy retrofit.

Bought these a few years ago in need of some Love, now I am happy with them I am ready to let them go.
Complete tear down with all old sealant removed and new stuff added.
Full de chrome as chrome was messed up so painted satin black and Audi Black edition grey with satin Laquare
Morimoto clear lens mod with a etched S sline logo added and tuned for max colour and sharp cutoff on output.
OEM Bosch ballast with OEM 4300k Osram D1S bulbs taken from a car that had 20k miles on it so just about bedded in.
LED DRL upgrade with cancellers so they are all error free.

If you was to send me a set of un touched Xenons it would cost around £300 to get them to where they are now with the paint work, lens and DRL kit along with Labour.

Im looking for £500 firm on these.

Please PM if genuinely interested.

Reactions: James.c
Omg
So much want
With my car being halogens would I be better buying a non Oem xenon setup?

Reactions: t8ups
Omg
So much want
With my car being halogens would I be better buying a non Oem xenon setup?

All you would need to do is buy the adaptor cable which is £35, if I'm offered £500 I would buy the cable for you. and then all you need to do is fit them in and do some coding and they are in.

And just to add, the lens where sanded back and re clear coded so are very very smooth and look as new, this service would cost £75 from the local body shop who I use for all work.

Trups

they look awesome @t8ups ... why didn't I dechrome mine when you did them.. haha. top job as always bud

Reactions: t8ups