Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

Genuine Audi S4 B6 B7 gloss piano black manual gear surround trim 8E0864261AG1LQ

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221663920532

$_57.JPG

Selling my decat for 2wd A4 B7 TFSI

I bought this a few months back, and while it's been the best thing I've fitted to my car, I removed it for my MOT and haven't replaced it as I'm toying with the idea of selling the car. See my threads on the B7 forum for more info on the decat, it should and certainly felt like an extra 15-20bhp just from the pipe. Easy to fit too.

It's on eBay at the moment, but will let it go for £90 posted (75 and 15 for post) to an ASN member.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321649444912?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you want to buy through eBayor let me know if you're interested and once paid I'll remove it from eBay.

Local collection from South Shields available or I can deliver within a 15 mile radius free of charge.

Attachments

• DSC_0033[1].JPG
    DSC_0033[1].JPG
    786.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC_0034[1].JPG
    DSC_0034[1].JPG
    674 KB · Views: 187
Selling my decat for 2wd A4 B7 TFSI

I bought this a few months back, and while it's been the best thing I've fitted to my car, I removed it for my MOT and haven't replaced it as I'm toying with the idea of selling the car. See my threads on the B7 forum for more info on the decat, it should and certainly felt like an extra 15-20bhp just from the pipe. Easy to fit too.

It's on eBay at the moment, but will let it go for £90 posted (75 and 15 for post) to an ASN member.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321649444912?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you want to buy through eBayor let me know if you're interested and once paid I'll remove it from eBay.

Local collection from South Shields available or I can deliver within a 15 mile radius free of charge.
75 posted to asn members. Had loads of interest on ebay but would prefer one of you guys to have it.

Not sure if this is allowed here, but I am breaking my 2.0 TFSI Quattro Avant SE (Cambelt Snapped) - Feel free to send me a message if you need any bits.

Sent you a pm mate, I have got one last one on in my ebay shop but will probaby be ordering more, we can sort out some kind of group buy and I can get a better price for Audi-sport people.

This thread is for B7 Chassis related items & cross chassis parts.

Periodically the thread will be refreshed to remove old posts.

This is not a chat room, so please dont clutter the thread, if you are interested in the article, please contact the seller direct.

B7 items you have for sale in the classifieds can be linked to here.

When listing an item, please respect the buyers by advising of the part number where possible, B7 or other models it will fit, the general area the item is available to collect, not full address, a contact number & dont list your email address unless you have no issues with receiving spam, along with photos of the actual item, this helps to avoid problems during the sale process.

Audi-sport.net takes no responsibility for the item offered for sale, the buying/selling process is sole responsibility of the 2 parties involved.

This thread is for personal items for sale only, no traders, any traders not sponsors will have posts removed & advised of the site rules.
Hello I need Bose fitted to my a4 b7 avant I have the sub amp and door speakers can you help and If so how much to install

Audi A4 RNSE satnav for sale. I purchased it thinking it would fit in my Audi A3 but it didn't. Came out of a 56 plate A4 and is in 9/10 condition. Does require the code though. (Only £10 of ebay). £270 call on 07936337307 located in huddersfield.
bca702c81e3a53419d6486b450ce6bcd.jpg

Stainless steel decat for sale. Removed from my DTM so K03 2.0Tfsi Quattro fitment. Has done 6k miles and is still in amazing condition £80 delivered.

Southbend stage 2 Endurance clutch and flywheel 475 ft/lbs capable. Fitted and supplied by JBS. Has covered 5k miles without any issues whatsoever. Plenty of life left in this yet. £350 delivered.

Southbend stage 2 Endurance clutch and flywheel 475 ft/lbs capable. Fitted and supplied by JBS. Has covered 5k miles without any issues whatsoever. Plenty of life left in this yet. £350 delivered.

How harsh is the clutch mate as my wife drives the car alot any pics of it also

Clutch pedal is still light and engagement is almost factory, my wife had no issues with clutch control and pedal feel. The endurance version has one side organic and feramic on the other, so you get the best of both worlds.