Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

they never made any for the B7

Sorry to correct you but the did have them as my saloon has them. They were i beleive £30 option from factory. All it is when you open the boot of the key the lid goes up automatically.

Bad picture but you can kind of see the spring etc (the gas strut was removed but you can see the ball hinge it connects too, this was when i had the problem were all the electrics failed in the bootlid)

Yes ... My mate has this aswell .... They cost 170 from Audi but was looking to get some cheaper

anyone interested in my old turbo? tdi140 garret

its blown av gone an bought a new one but is my old one worth owt as spares??

Local place to
Me in Northern Ireland buys them for £30 if not damaged to bad. Autotune ni...

any b7 wings about? want a pair need to be good tho colour isnt an issue

carbon dipped interior trims (only missing ashtray as i made my ashtray to house my v2 controller) + carbon dipped b pillars might be for sale soon anyone interested might not be for a lil while yet tho

tdi engine cover sanded ready for paint also

Possibly not the right thread, but looking for an A4 Cabriolet/Convertible - 2006 onwards, S-Line (with S-Line bumpers) and ideally Bose and in grey or Akoya Silver - budget £7k (ish....) - Leeds/Bradford/Wakefield areas but would travel for right car.

Wanted asap , genuine audi or oem dog guard for A4 B7 avant, must be in VGC and in the surrey area, or within 15 miles of guildford for collection etc.

rob

A4 B7 2.7 Tdi, more torque than you can shake a sh@#y stick at, very modified and pampered beyond reason, selling as I wanted an Avant, on ebay here
eBay - Item # 171412827332

Cherished number now removed and original plate reassigned, also on piston heads with free hpi check, didn't come up with anything unusual so peace of mind assured, might have a few original spares to go with it
Carl :kissmyrings:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted has anyone got a faulty aircon pump as I need the wiring connection that plugs into the loom on the engine bay

Got an Multi function Steering wheel for b7 audi a4. It was removed from a 2007 special edition. It's three spoke with alcantara and leather. No airbag but a great upgrade from your own. £60 posted. Message me for pics or details.

this still available?

No mate that one is sold but I have a b8 sline mfsw that will fit straight on need £100 posted for it.

Looking for a SE/DTM US plate filler for my new bumper/grill.

I have a black S-line one to swap if that helps (it has a few marks from where my plate magnets rubbed)

Let me know if you have one. I'd rather not pay the £50 odd quid to Audi !

How much are you looking for the s-line one? If you could please pm a couple pictures of the condition it may be of use to me presuming this is the same one that fits an RS4 grille?

How much are you looking for the s-line one? If you could please pm a couple pictures of the condition it may be of use to me presuming this is the same one that fits an RS4 grille?

I'll shoot some pics to you later today.
Yeah I'm pretty sure s-line and RS4 are the same part.

Woah must be a heart breaker selling that, if I had a few more quid...

Reactions: carl-1968
I'm looking to swap, 5 18" DTM alloys in 1st class condition for 5 rs4/6 18" alloys.

Looking for a SE/DTM US plate filler for my new bumper/grill.

I have a black S-line one to swap if that helps (it has a few marks from where my plate magnets rubbed)

Let me know if you have one. I'd rather not pay the £50 odd quid to Audi !

Is the slime one still for sale??