Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

I'm returning my B7 to stock so have the following for sale

- A4 B7 Xenon Clear Indicator Headlights Non-AFS (Link to classified)
- OEM LED Number Plate lights and Kufatec Error Free Adapter (Link to classified)
- Audi AMI Module
- RNS-E MK2 Satellite Navigation with Chrome Knobs

Hi people , I'm after a left silencer for my b7 2007 170 if anyone has one

pair of OEM halogen headlights for sale in good working order. I bought them as spare set but won't need them so wan't them gone.

Got all the under car plastic covers, come of my 2.0tdi fwd.
Front under tray, side ones, and a rear one.

£80 ono

Thinking about selling my 19" genuine Audi speedlines, the centres are finished in a shadow chrome finish and polished lips. Its a rare staggered set so the rears have a 20mm dish to the lip, I think the rears came from an A5 so they have centre bore of 66.6 so spigot rings can be used to reduce to 57.1 to match the fronts. 5x112 and 8.5j all round, the offsets are front 48mm and rear 43mm. Rear tyres are Pirelli P zeros 235/35/19 with 4mm but have cracking between the treads so would advise to replace, Fronts are Vredestein 235/35/19 with 6mm and perfect condition.

Looking for £800 or £650 without the tyres, can viewed, I'm in Kennoway, Fife. Not looking for any swaps but open to offers.

Reactions: SinghB7 and imotepify
WANTED
Roof bars ( preferably genuine audi ones) for A4 B7 saloon
Pm me or call 07866056666

tdi 140 engine cover prep'd for paint
genuine audi center cap tt/rs4 alloys

for sale PM for info

pair of oem halogen headlights free to whoever comes to collect them from Telford.
Please note that one of the lights has a crack on the high beam
an the lens are scratched/ in need of restoration. got these just to test my painting skills, they can be used as spare parts or can be repaired as the damage isn't drastic.

SDC16095
SDC16099

Last edited:
Full leather S4 Recaro interior on ebay

Final few hours left

Get a bid in!

321379803535 - ebay id

Audi S4/RS4 door cards (nappa leather ones)

All 4 have missing carbon trims, otherwise complete.

£100 ono

Also has BOSE speaker covers can split and sell seperate if interested

Audi S4/RS4 door cards (nappa leather ones)

All 4 have missing carbon trims, otherwise complete.

£100 ono

Also has BOSE speaker covers can split and sell seperate if interested

Im intrested please sent a private message

pair of oem halogen headlights free to whoever comes to collect them from Telford.
Please note that one of the lights has a crack on the high beam
an the lens are scratched/ in need of restoration. got these just to test my painting skills, they can be used as spare parts or can be repaired as the damage isn't drastic.

View attachment 31643
View attachment 31644

I work in Telford :happy: might try them as part of my B7 front end conversion if that's ok, will attempt to repair or failing that use them as a stopgap until another set is purchased then share the love again recycling to another user haha, almost working lights are better than none.

I work in Telford :happy: might try them as part of my B7 front end conversion if that's ok, will attempt to repair or failing that use them as a stopgap until another set is purchased then share the love again recycling to another user haha, almost working lights are better than none.
I'm abroad till the 28th but anytime after that ur welcome give em a try, i will be also happy to meet a fellow asn member. pm if in you need more details

I work in Telford :happy: might trY em as part of my B7 front end conversion if that's ok, will attempt to repair or failing that use them as a stopgap until another set is purchased then share the love again recycling to another user haha, almost working lights are better than none.
Can I be that next recycling user? I'm in Birmingham and want to try the whole tinkering with headlights without taking mine apart without experience haha